Photoshop Flowey References

(Image is some totally canon information by CQ)

It was a normal day for Error.

He had just been annoyed by Fresh for five minutes straight. Then he committed more mass genocide while feeling sad about how nobody likes him.

Funny how most sane people don't tend to like mass murderers.

He looked on Tumblr and found Ink posting about yet another AU he had just created. Tsk tsk, leave the creating to the children in the fanbase.

"Nuts, I was just about to watch some fricking Spongebob!! Why'd this sh*t have to happen!?"

As he was about to enter, a voice in his head came in.

"STOP IT YA DINGUS YOU'RE GONNA DIDDLY DARN DIE."

"Finally."

Error didn't give a sh*t.

-New AU-

When he got into the AU, all he saw was empty space and a lone computer. However, then the computer turned on and, in a flash of light, he was teleported somewhere.

The Minecraft End.

Then, he saw literally everyone in the multiverse had assembled there. It seemed they had already killed the Ender Dragon, and somehow had taken down all the spikes (those obsidian pillars the crystals generate on top of).

What???

He then noticed that they all had on full Enchanted Netherite Armor. All their weapons were enchanted too.

Ink was at the head of the army.

"Oh. Are you gonna kill me for killing all your loved ones or something!?!"

"Yeah, and for the numerous war crimes in the Middle East, plus all the tax fraud and arson, mothertrucker!!!"

"Have the guts to swear, b*tch!!!"

"NOT ON MY CHRISTIAN MINECRAFT SERVER, YA NUTCASE!!!"

Error continued to think to himself about how everyone hated him for no reason, still not thinking to just explain the balance to them.

What a sad life he lived.

Error then remembered he didn't have anything in his inventory.

"...shi-"

"ATTACK!!!!"

Error kept dodging the onslaught of Spectral Arrows and... Snowballs for some reason.

"OOF!!!"

All while wondering why they didn't like him for killing people.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOF!!!!!!!"

Sure, he could've always just told someone. Anyone. But that'd require intelligence and consistent thought and everything else an error isn't.

"OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Someone spat on him. Times like this when Error wished he were Proferror, because then he'd be into that sh*t.

Error screamed in rage as everyone wondered how much he had to hack the game in order to not be killable.

But nobody wanted to help a manbaby.

Quickly, he made a run for the Exit Portal. He yeeted himself into it and was magically sent back home.

He started screaming for help in the Antivoid because his HP wouldn't regen (since he hadn't eaten in 3,000 years).

He called for help, but he was in the Antivoid and no one else was there, so no one came.

He threw a temper tantrum all alone, like a bratty child.

But nobody came.