Chapter Fifteen

George woke up wrapped in Clays arms, he blushed and nestled his head into Clays chest, "what are you going" Clay giggled, "i jus feel like i haven't hugged you properly in ages" George said smiling up at Clay, "How you feeling today baby" George said sitting up, "a little better, i don't know if i want to come into school today" Clay said sitting up too, "that's okay baby, i'll miss you can i'll come over after school" George said smiling at Clay, "mmmm can't you stay with me" Clay whined, "okay fine, i have computer science first and i only like it because your there are you look hella cute when you bit your lip when your concentrating" George blushed.

Clay lent forward and kissed George, "your cute" he said tapping George's nose with his finger "come on get ready or you'll be late Georgie" Clay said getting up and going to his wardrobe "you can borrow some of my clothes" he said throwing a pair of black jeans and a green hoodie at George, "is it okay if i use your shower?" George asked nervously "yeah of course this way" he said walking towards his bathroom, George went in and turned on the shower and got in, a few minutes later Clay came in, "what are you doing?" George said watching Clay take off his hoodie, "joining you" he smirked at George.

Again i'm not writing about that you dirty children *prays in spanish*

They got out of the shower and went back into Clays room, Clay had to carry George and put him down on his bed, Clay got dressed and sat down on the bed, George stood up and put on the clothes Clay had given him, Clay giggled and smiled at the ground "what is it?" George smiled "your jus really fucking pretty" Clay said lifting his head so George could see his bright red face, George blushed "i love you" he said going and sitting on Clays lap "i love you too" Clay replied smiling at George "come on your your going to be late and you still have to get up Alex" Clay giggled at George.

George smiled at the fact that Clay knew his morning routine, "you can take my car" Clay said handing George the keys, "i don't want you walking out there alone"he continued "thank you babe, i'll see you later" George said kissing Clay goodbye.

George got into Clays car and drove over to Alex's house, he knocked on the door loudly and Alex answered the door sleepily "for goodness sake Alex wake up let's go" George said impatiently, "why is Clays car here? did you go see him this morning?" Alex asked curiously "he let me borrow it today and i no i went to his house last night and, uhm left this morning" George stuttered during the last sentence, Alex went at got dressed and they both walked toward Clays car, George was limping slightly, "again? damn, you two don't stop do you" Alex teased, "ALEX!" George said turning around to slap Alex.

They pulled into the car park, George got  out of Clays car and all eyes were on him, the whole car park went dead silent, "f@ggot" shouted a boy from across the car park, "what the fuck did you say to him mother fucker" Alex said rolling up his sleeves getting ready to fight, George managed to stop Alex "come on we are already an hour and a half late for lessons" George said hurrying Alex away before someone else shouted a slur, by the time lunch came around George was so excited to go and see Clay that he almost completely ignored his friends, "George? George!" Niki said "oh sorry" George said spacing back in to the conversation, they had an amazing lunch and they laughed the loudest they had ever laughed before.

By the end of the last period George practically ran out of the school and got into Clays car and drove to his house, Alex was getting a ride home with Niki. George pulled into Clays driveway and got out the car, he unlocked the front door and walked in, "baby i'm home, i really missed you today" George shouted, he could hear a beeping coming from the kitchen.

George slowly  walked in to the kitchen, he looked around he couldn't see anyone, his eyes fell to the floor, there was Clay laying down on the floor completely unconscious with a cut on his head "CLAY" George shouted running over and falling to his knees "baby, baby please, please, baby please wake up, i please baby" George sobbed holding Clays limp body in his arms George pulled out his phone and dialed 911, "hi, i need an ambulance asap, my boyfriend is unconscious on the floor and he hit his head please please hurry please" George said crying down  the phone at the 911 operator, "there's an ambulance on the way sir, please just try to calm down"

That's the end of this chapter, i'm sorry it was bad, but there's a cliffhanger so i know i jus killed y'all, As always follow my instagram
Dream_not_found_xox
and dm. me
DNF
for regular updates

Votes?