The New Girl...

My wife had been seeing this new girl for a few weeks now. She was a girl virgin, bi curious and wanted to know what it was like to be with a woman. My wife graciously volunteered to show her what it was like. They'd slept together a few times before she introduced me to her. "You'll love her" she said to me with a wink.

We took new girl to the girl bar to go dancing, new girl and I love to dance and my wife loves to watch. She was super femme and not normally my type but she was so hot I thought I'd make an exception. Plus I love a girl virgin to teach...

We danced slow, grinding, getting to know each other bit by bit. I came in behind her, pulled her hair away from her neck and kissed her with a slight teasing nibble. She shook and turned to me. I smiled slyly as she worked up the courage to kiss me. She grabbed my neck and kissed me long and deep. Our hips never stopped moving to the beat.

I locked eyes with my wife and she had the look of "I told you you'd like her..." and I smiled back at her. We continued dancing for quite some time, at times it was all of us and we took turns kissing each other. We were all fully aware that every woman in the bar was watching us with a look of fascination in their gaze.

We headed back to our house. New girl went up to our room and hopped in our shower. My wife joined her and I listened as they kissed and touched. I joined a few moments later and we all kissed and slid on each other's wet skin. We got out and took her over to our bed. My wife and I kissed as new girl watched with a look I've never seen before. "What is it?" I asked. "It's like - live porn..." she responded. We laughed and I grabbed her and pulled her in to join us. I laid her on her back and tribbed with her while my wife kissed her. She started to moan into my wife's mouth and I pressed harder. She bucked under me and I loved it. I slid down her body and found her with my mouth. My wife watched my eyes as she moaned. I put her hand on my wife and she went deep inside her. My wife moaned and I was dripping. New girl came hard, grabbing my head so as not to let go, she didn't have to though, I didn't mean to move. I slowed my licking and sucking down while she rode the after shocks. "Holy shit..." she said "where'd you learn to do that?!" "Haha! From me!" My wife said as she pushed me onto my back and dove down onto me in a swift move I know all too well. She sucked hard and I quivered. She put her fingers inside me and I started to cum. She knows me so well she can push me over the edge in moments if she wants to. New girl watched in fascination as I bucked and rode my wife's face to completion. New girl was brave now "I want to try..." she said with a shy smile and a look to my wife. My wife laid down for her and she made her way down. My wife started to moan and I kissed her. Cupping her breasts, then sucking on her nipples. She arched and bucked - but stopped new girl before she came. She started to grind on her and new girl screamed. I kissed new girl and she reached for me, she slid her fingers inside and it made her come almost instantly. My wife and I looked at each other with the same thought "that's two..." we winked to one another. We let her lay there cuddling with us for a bit. "So how does the strap on work?" She asked. "What, you want us to pull out all the stops tonight?" I said with a giggle. "Please...." she said.

My wife put it on (ours goes inside both her and the receiver) and bent her over to take her from behind. I slid down under her and she found me with her mouth. She moaned hard as my wife fucked her and I moaned louder as I watched. "Put your fingers inside me" I said through my shaking breath. My wife slid her hand around to work new girls clit. My wife was getting close I could see it in her eyes. New girl was almost there too as I felt her tongue slow and her fingers speed up. We all came at once as if the house shook and collapsed on each other. So many arms and legs intertwined I wasn't sure who's were who's any more.

"That's three" I thought to myself and we laid there in blissful silence until the blood started flowing again.