The Night

I had been on a few dates with her. Nothing more than a goodnight kiss. Tonight was no different, she walked me to my door and kissed me goodnight. We lingered a bit before she turned to leave. Looking over her shoulder she smiled as I closed the door.

A few moments later a soft knock came from the other side. I opened it, "forget something?" I said, she smiled and kissed me hard and deep. I stepped back and pulled her in. She pressed me against the wall and I could feel her breasts brush mine as my nipples hardened. She shuffled me back in an awkward yet intense dance. I found the table behind me with my hands - blinded by lust - I sat down and pulled her close to me by the loops of her jeans. She pulled my shirt off and said "Jesus..." as she found my bare breasts. I smiled shyly and lifted her shirt off too. She pulled her bra off, my mouth already on her pierced nipple by the time she pulled it over her head. She moaned and sucked in her breath then she pulled my face up to kiss me again. She groped for my pants and pushed them down. Sitting me back on the table and reaching down to touch me. I gasped as she found me and pulled her mouth to mine. My tongue and hers swirling in a dance of intensity I could feel in my whole being. My body started to shake and quiver from anticipation. She stopped to look at me "you ok?" She said. All I could do was nod as I took her hand and lead her to my bed. She pushed me down to lay back and I watched her take her pants off, her eyes never leaving me.

"My god, you're gorgeous" she moaned as she climbed over me to kiss me again. She wedged her leg between mine loosening my hips and grinding her wetness on me. I moved against her and started to shake again but this was different, I was already getting close. "Fuck, you're gonna make me cum" I whispered in her ear. "Not yet..." she said as she pulled away and drifted down my body, her tongue leaving a glistening trail on her journey past my breasts, down my belly button, and then between my thighs. She slid her hands under my legs and back and pulled me to her, I groaned as I let go and faded into ecstasy. She was skilled, like nothing I'd ever felt, it was as if she could read my mind and knew exactly what I wanted. She had my legs shaking again as I moaned and caught my breath. She put her fingers between her legs to get them wet then slid them inside of me. That visual was such an intense turn on and I screamed as she slid them inside me. She had me cumming in seconds and I held her there so she wouldn't let go. Her eyes watched me and she had a slight smile in the corners of her mouth as I came back to earth. "Holy fuck" I said in a rush. "Do that again!" She laughed and said "I will... but you can't take it yet..." She proved this point by running her tongue over my clit once again. I bucked and pushed her off involuntarily and laughed as she came back up to kiss me "see..." she said with a grin "besides, I want you first" as she pulled my hand down onto her. "Oh my god..." I moaned into her mouth as she gasped. She was so wet, wetter than I can ever remember being. My fingers glided around as if they belonged there and knew just where to touch. My fingers circled over her swollen clit and she gasped, she grabbed my hair as an anchor and rolled her head back. "Not yet..." I whispered after a bit, as I took my hand away and trailed my mouth down her body as she had done mine. She laughed in frustration "like that is it?..." then sucked in hard as I got closer. She held her breath in anticipation and I could feel her bracing herself. I slid my tongue up the slit and between her lips. She moaned as she released her held breath and started to grind on my face. "Suck just a little" she said, guiding me through my first time. She tasted sweet, not what I'd imagined. She gushed as I started to suck and I instinctively put my fingers inside. "Oh god" she said and I felt her tighten around them "slow like that, oh god yeah just like that." She said to me in almost disbelief. She came hard and with a scream, grabbing the pillow below her head to steady herself. She pulled me up to cuddle on her chest, her fingers tracing my lower back.

A while later she broke the silence. "You're a natural babe, you sure you've never done this before?" She said. "You'll never know" I smiled and we laughed.