Honeymoon phase...!!!😍

Again a romantic OS

Okay starting from the track where preeran leave for their beautiful honeymoon in manali and sherlyn, mahira, shrishti,sammer goes behind them

Okay so, show mai preeta ne mahira ko dekha tha lekin ismai pehle karan mahira ko dekhta hai aur shrishti aur sameer ke saath milkar ek bohat accha plan banata hai jo niche pata chalega.

Aur karan,preeta ke saare traditional clothes nikal ke hot and sexy kapde rakh deta hai.

Preeran in room.

Karan: aree babydoll tum khadi kyu ho jao aur change karlo, thak gayi hogi ,phir thodi der rest karte.

Preeta: aree bajarbattu, tum abhi se thak gaay abhi hamara pura honeymoon baki hai,mujhe naa pata tha tumme bilkul bhi stamina nahi, isse accha toh prithvi se shaadi karti, dekho sherlyn ko inta lamba pregnent kardiya ki 2 saal baad aaj bhi sherlyn ka pet nahi dikhta, huhhh.

Karan pulled her,she landed on his chest.

Karan: uss prithvi se shaadi ki baat toh dur,tum usse haath laga ke dikhao,muh tod dena maine uska,aur vaise bhi baby doll tumne abtak mera stamina dekha hi kaha hai,tum jao freshen up hoke aao,phir mai tumhe aapna stamina dikhata hu.

Preeta got away and started removing her saari infront of him.
Karan turned other side and closed his eyes.

Karan: areee yeh kya kar rahi ho tum bathroom mai jakar change karo na.

Preeta: kyu mr.luthra shram aati hai,aree mai tumhari hi patni hu,hamari toh do-do baar shaadi hui hai ab kesi shram

Preeta opened her bag and saw all the sexy clothes and understood who did it,she then opened karan's bag took his over sized t-shirt and wore without wearing anything beneath it.

Karan abhi bhi uss taraf muh karke khada tha iss liye usse kuch nahi pata.

Preeta came in front of him and took his hands down.
Karan opened his eyes and saw her in his t-shirt and was beyond shock😳😳.

Before he could say anything, preeta sealed her lips with him,it was a soft kiss but karan was not reciprocating as he was still in shock.

Preeta broke the kiss and said

Preeta:kya bajarbattu, kiss Karna nahi aata kya,ghar pe kitni baar mujhe kiss karne ki koshish karte ho,aur ab jab mai ne tumhe kiss kiya toh...

She stoped as karan pulled her into passionate kiss and he was dominating her,she also responded with same passion.

Both fell on bed without breaking the kiss.karan removed his jacket and inner wear and came on top of her. And started giving love bites on her neck,shoulder and cleavage.preeta was a moaning mess now.

He's hand were roaming inside her t-shirt and he opened her bra hook and pressed his body on her chest to stop them from juggling.

Preeta twirled and came on top,she removed his pants started caressing his thighs.

Karan was lovingly looking into her eyes and kissed her softly,she also reciprocated.
Karan again twirled and pulled her t-shirt up to her chest and kissed her belly button,thighs and everywhere, he turned her to her back facing him,he kissed her bare back leaving marks.
Karan again turned her intensely looking into her eyes asked.

Karan: mrs.luthra, can I make you mine,tonight??

Preeta blinked her eyes and gave him peck giving him permission,karan caressing her body,removed her t-shirt and kissed her breasts, preeta was caressing his back.