ⓇⓊⓁⒺⓈ

{ BORINGGGGGGGG!!!!! }

|| FOR EVERYONE ||

• You needn't be a TVD fan to join the contest.

Follow this COMMUNITY permanently (@_TTT_community )

Follow the HOSTS Brownieislove  and -nikethsivani- .

Follow the JUDGES when announced.

• Give SHOUT-OUT to this contest on your MB to spread the word.

• ADD this book to your library and public-reading list for updates..

• ENGLISH only books, but for fan-fiction to can fill up your HINDI or HINGLISH only books.

• Be KIND and POLITE. No mean comments will be tolerated here from anyone. No hate and discrimination.

• Be PATIENT. Your entries will be accepted within a day or two.

• You cannot judge the same genre which you participate in. Just to avoid FAVOURITISM.

• You can ADD upto 3 books but all in different genres. One book per genre only.

• EACH book must 4 chapters and MUST be under 15K reads, for fair competition.

• NO CHEATING, no bribing, blackmailing the judges. If you found doing anything like that, you will be straight away disqualified and banned from the community.

• Fill out ALL the parts of the form correctly and in the single inline comment.

• Password is your favourite quote and your favourite character from TVD universal (if you have any).

• FOLLOW all the rules.