New version of Little Match Girl (ending)

The Little Match Girl kept on selling matches with a big smile.The passers-by were delighted to see her smiling face and bought some matches from her.Soon,all her matches were sold out.The passers-by still wanted matches from her (A/N this is so lame), so she decided to buy more at a match factory nearby.(That just makes no sense).To get there,she needed to pass through a dark forest.When she told the passers-by her plan,they laughed at her.

"The Dark Forest?"laughed a young woman."I'd never go there if I were you!"

"I went there in my youth,"an old man recalled,stroking his long white beard."I saw fearsome things there...things I won't forget till my death."

The Little Match Girl was determined to buy those matches ,however, so she ignored the people's warnings and set off for the Dark Forest."Ghosts and devils? Ha!"she snorted ."There's no such thing! "She was brave indeed,but when she entered the forest she began to doubt herself. She felt a cold breeze rustle the leaves around her,and thought she heard an eerie whisper in the woods.Nevertheless, she kept walking.When she saw the top of a gleaming silver factory appear above the rooftops,she thought,"Aha! I've made it!"She ran for the factory.Suddenlt,someone--or something grabbed her from behind!"AAH!"she screamed at the top of her lungs.The mysterious person clamped a hand over her mouth and dragged her into the woods,headibg for the factory.

When they arrived,the mysterious person shoved her into the great hall and retreated to the shadows,leering creepily."Who are you?"the Girl asked,hating the way her voice quivered.

"We are the people of Vanelin,"a tall ,graceful woman with long hair stepped in front of her."I am their queen.My name is Erdela."

"Hello,Queen Erdela,"Little Match Girl curtsied gracefully."May I asked why you brought me here?"

Queen Erdela smiled."We rarely allow people to be known of our existence.You are no exception,although we thought that scaring a young girl away would not be the best course of action.However,since you have already known us,we cannot let you leave.You must live here in the factory with us."

Little Match Girl hesitated.She had no attachment to her family.She had been treated cruelly by them,and the people on the streets didn't care about her at all.Plus,this Queen Erdela didn't seem so bad.Her life would probably be better with these people."Alright,"she nodded."I'll stay here with you."

So,the calculation here on Wattpad says 430 words,but I counted 450.This is a piece of school creative writing,duh.I would never write something that lame.Originally,I was going to write about Martians,but there were too many scientific limitations to my writing,so I decided to write about the people of Vanelin instead.Hope you enjoyed it!