𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐝 𝐘𝐨𝐮

= XX

~~• •~~

Y/n slowly fluttered her eyes open,feeling a fingers brushing on her hair.Seulgi's face and a wide smile greeted her as she finally opened her eyes,she gaped in shock and also sat up "W-why am i here?W-why are you here?no i mean why am i inside your carriage?" She wandered her eyes around the carriage.

She frowned as Seulgi suddenly giggled "It's me Y/n...Seulgi from your time,your bestfriend?" She stated as she pinched y/n's cheek,while y/n's eyes went wider.Shocked at what the girl in front of her said

"A-are you sure?You're telling the truth??What if you're just lying?.....then tell me something crazy i did or something that i told only to you"

"In middle school, you threw a stink bomb on the principal's office.You got a speeding ticket at 16.You and your sister threw a party whenever your mom and dad were out of town....As for the things that you told only to me... When we had that school trip,you had a make out session with the dean's daughter in the middle of the night unde-"

"Okay!okay!stop,stop,stop. i believe you now....but how tho?how did you also ended up here?"

"I...I went to your place that time,when i was out of the building and was about to call you,you handed something to the guard.Out of curiosity i asked the guard what you gave him,then he showed me and gave me the book.It was a book about this era. I returned it back to him then proceed to your unit..."

"When i was at your door and was about to knock, i felt my whole body weakening and being swallowed. Then the next thing i knew i was here.I was laying in a bed,servants everywhere, serving me and calling me Crown Princess"

"O-oh...im sorry,i brought you into this mess"Y/n lowered her head that Seulgi immediately lifted up "Heyy don't be sorry... You shouldn't be sorry" Seulgi with a warm smile stated."...but why did Hyunjin have to do that earlier?He should've just ask me instead of making me unconscious.Im pregnant and that could've harmed my ba-"

"Okay...don't finish it, please"

"What?Why?What's wrong?"

The carriage then suddenly stopped.Making both Seulgi frown in confusion."You stay here,I'll go check it out" Seulgi said as she pats y/n's head.Y/n nodded,Seulgi then smiled and walked her way out.

"What brought you here?" Seulgi asked as she saw Hyungwon,another right hand man of hers."Your Majesty,T-the deceased emperor's real daughter.....e-escaped" a sharp slap from Seulgi immediately made Hyungwon to tremble even harder."We're not going back to the palace anymore. That girl will surely ask for help to the Empress of the South... Also get everyone prepared on the North,any minute or hours now Empress Park might appear there.... Make sure to kill her"

Hyungwon bowed and returned back to his horse after. Seulgi clenched her fist more tighter with her teeth "Fucking bitch why'd you have to ruin everything?" She whispered and ruffled her hair after. She sighed heavily and removed her annoyed aura, replacing it with a warm smile and returned back inside the carriage after

"Uhh Seulgi...Where are we going?"

"Far far away... Away from that Empress Park"

"What do you mean??!!What are you saying?!!Why?!!Let me return back,i don't wan-"

"The book is in my hands..it's fixed already,we're gonna return back to where we belong. Isn't that what you want?" Seulgi said, and placed her hands on y/n's shoulder "We can now return back... You'll be with your family again" Seulgi then stroked y/n's hair as she smiled widely