10

***

Fred takes my hand and leads me to his dorm. Before we walk in I turn around and see that Draco is looking at me with a cold stare, perfect. I smirk at him and close the door. Wow, Fred's dorm is huge, almost the same as Draco but only a different color, red of course. I look around and see posters and stuff from his shop. It's a joke shop, what else. The room smells like a mixture of vanilla and marshmallow? Just like Fred and George.

''Your room is really nice'' I say while looking at his poster.

''Thanks. George and I have worked hard for the shop.'' He says with a smile.

''Yeah, I understand that. You have to do a lot to get to this'' I say.

I turn around and see that Fred is sitting on his bed. He's staring at me, like he is scanning my body. I can see he's drunk, his eyes are half open.

''Are you okay?'' I ask.

''Can you come sit next to me?'' he ask. I look at him in confusion but I nod and walk towards him. As I sit down, he places his hand on my leg.

''Uh is everything okay?''

''Y/n, I just.. You look beautiful'' he says.

I smile at him ''Thanks Fred, that's really sweet''

His hand moves up to my thigh. I don't want to have sex with him, Fred is cute and perfect but I have feelings for Draco.. Wait did I really just, no. Fuck my life. I stand up and walk to the door, I can't do it.

''What's wrong y/n?'' Fred ask.

''Uh nothing just wait please I'll be right back okay?''

I open the door and search for Draco. Hermione looks at me with a sad face. ''What's wrong'' I ask. She points at something. I look and see Draco kissing with a girl she has brown hair. I don't know her. Draco looks at me with a smirk, he's making me jealous. Fuck him. I raise my middle finger and walk back to Fred's dorm. I close the door and lock it. Fred looks at me with a smiling face, I walk towards him.

''Are you okay, Y/n? You look..''

I cut Fred of by kissing him, roughly. I sit on his lap, as his hands rubbing my back. He pulls back and looks at me ''Where did this come from?'' he squeezes my butt. ''Because I... I need it'' I say while smiling. Yeah it was a fake smile, I'm such a bitch. I feel that he is playing with the strap of my thong, there is also growing something in his pants. Let me just ignore that.

''So.. should I put a silent spell on my room or?'' he ask with a big smirk n his face. His hand moves now to my inner thigh, and starts rubbing my clit through my thong. Fuck, that's feels good. I grab his hair and kiss him. He lays me down on his bed and opens my legs. Is this really happening? I think. He moves my thong to the slide and starts to lick circles around my clit. I moan and grab his hair.

Suddenly someone knocks on the door. I sit up and fixed my clothes. Fred stands up and fixes his boner, now you can't see it, lol. I walked to his desk pretending to look at his stuff. Fred opens the door, ''Hey, is y/n here?'' A girl asks.

I turn around and see that Ginny is standing at the door. ''Omg hey Ginny!'' I say.

''Y/n, come with me we need to take some shots'' she says. Yup, Ginny is also drunk, Omg seriously how much does everyone drink its not normal.

''Omg yes lets drink some'' I say exited. She really just saved me, if she didn't come I definitely would have sex with Fred. I don't know how I feel about it, I don't feel bad but it also doesn't feel good.

''Okay, y/n we need to do 4 shots because you missed them, so you have to catch up with them'' Ginny says

''Oh, fuck did I missed 4 shots? Well bring it on then!'' I say while cheering and I took a shot. Damn this one is strong, I make a disgusting face. ''Omg Ginny how much alcohol is in this'' I ask while coughing.

''You don't want to know, now take your next one!'' Ginny started to encourage me. And I take the other shot and drink it. I start to cough again. ''Ginny wtf this is the same one what is this?! How much alcohol is in this. It's fucking strong!'' I ask while laughing.

''Uhm.. it's Vodka.. maybe 49%'' Ginny says guilty.

I put my hand on my face ''Omg Ginny.. You're trying to kill me'' I start to laugh.

We talk and talk and talk, but then I heard my song. Hips don't lie ''OMG, THIS IS MY SONG!'' I scream. Ginny pushed me to the dance floor and I start to move my hips side to side. ''Oh, baby when you talk like that. You make a woman go mad. So be wise and keep on. Reading the signs of my body'' I sing. Ginny and Hermione are cheering.

Then I feel someone's hands placing on my hips. The person that's behind me moves with me to the rhythm of the music. I'm drunk, and it feels so good.

I want to turn around and see who's dancing with me. My feelings say that it's a boy but that obvious. I turn around and see...

Who is dancing with y/n? Who do you think it is?  I'll try to upload as soon as possible.
( I uploaded my script <3 )