7

***

*Draco's dorm*

The next morning

I open my eyes and see Draco lying next to me. His hair is messy, it looks so hot. I just keep staring at him. Of course I remember everything from last night. He is my first time, and it feels good. That size of his.. yeah it's fucking big, I can't believe that I survived that. Most boys I'd know were to sweet, Draco is different. That's what I like about him, he is possessive.

''Do you like what you see?'' Draco says. Damn his sleepy voice is just.. wow.

''Yeah, I'm looking at a ferret''

He sits up ''What? How do you know about.. that?''

''Uh.. Harry told me yesterday hehe'' I say while laughing.

He ignores me.

He throws the blankets to the side, that was the moment I realized we were still naked. I want to get up and take a shower, but before I could do anything, I feel Draco's hand on my neck and forces me to look at him. He is now on top of me, holding my neck roughly. Only inches away from my face.

''Don't you dare to call me that again. You will regret it'' he says threatening.

Fuck my life.

I lift my head a bit and whisper in his ear ''Okay, I'm sorry.. Ferret boy''. I can see anger and lust in his eyes.

He stands up and looks deeply into my eyes. ''Stand up, y/n''

I did what he said. He comes closer and cups my chin forcing me to look in his eyes.

''Get on your knees'' He says with a low voice.

''W-what?'' I ask nervous.

''I said, Get. On. Your. Knees. y/n''

Slowly I get down on my knees. He still had his hand on my chin forcing me to look him in the eyes.

''You think your funny, do you?'' Draco say.

I didn't say anything, I just look him in the eyes. He slowly puts his thumb on my lower lip.

''Now, open that pretty mouth of yours and suck my fucking dick.'' he says intimidating.

I nod and lick my lips, god he makes me feel out of this world. I kept eye contact with him as I slowly rub his hard length. He tilt his head back and let out a heavy moan. I lean forward and take him into my mouth. Slowly I bob my head back and forth.

''Fuck.. Just like that, slut'' he groans.

He grabs my hair and forces me to go faster. I get choked by his length. He moves his hips back and forth causing himself deeper inside my mouth.

His thrusts became brutal, I can tell he was close.

''Fuck'' he shouts and finish in my mouth.

I got up and wanted to spit it out, but before I was up he grabs my face and he demands ''Swallow it, slut''.

I look him in the eyes and swallow it.

''That's a good girl, you can take a shower if you want.'' he says breathing fast.

That is exactly what I'm going to do, a nice warm shower. I walk to the bathroom and turn on the shower. I wait for the water to be warm and then get into the shower. The warm water run over my body. I take the shampoo and start to wash my hair, it is Draco's. The shampoo smells like mint. While I smelled it I thought about him. He is just perfect but not good. I wash out the shampoo and get out of the shower.

I look at myself in the mirror and see hickeys all over my chest, luckily I can hide them with my blouse. I brush my hair and put on my clothes.

As I walk back to Draco's dorm, I notice he isn't there anymore. I'm confused, he didn't say anything. I grab my wand from his desk and walk to the door leading to the common room.

I open the door and see Draco on the cough with two other people, a boy and a girl. They all looking at me.

''Who's that Draco? Why is she in your dorm?'' the girl ask.

''That's y/n, we share the bathroom together. But I don't know her.'' Draco says.

What? He didn't know me? He fucked me last night and 10 minutes ago I sucked his fucking dick.

''Who are you?'' the boy ask.

''I'm Y/n Zevari, and who are you guys? Of course I already know Draco, he also knows me well from the inside and outside, right?.'' I say sarcastic. Draco looks at me with a furious glance.

''Uhm okay? I'm Blaise and this is Pansy.'' Blaise says and points to Pansy.

''Who do you think you are? Looking for something in Draco's dorm? You ugly slut.'' Pansy says.

''Don't fucking call me that you whore. You have no idea who you're talking to'' I say angry.

Pansy starts to laugh and says ''Kill me, please. Omg your definitely a Mudblood aren't you?''

I walk towards her and say ''Are you sure you want to play it like this, Pansy?''

She stands up and says ''You can't hurt me, slut''.

That was the moment that I got furious. ''YOU FUCKING BITCH!'' I shout and slap her hard across the face. Pansy falls hard to the ground, she sits up. Her nose is bleeding.

''You fucking deserved that you ugly slut'' I say furious.

Blaise walks to Pansy and helps her, Draco also gets up and walks towards me. He grabs my wrist harshly and pulls me into my dorm.

He slams the door, turns me around and pins me against the door.

''What the hell do you think your doing?!'' Draco ask furious.

I look him in the eyes, I could see he was furious. ''What do you fucking think! She asked for it.'' I shout at him.

''I don't give a fuck about Pansy. Why did you say that about me'' He say as he puts my hands above my head.

''W-what are you serious? Is that what matters to you?'' I ask him.

''You don't tell anyone about what happened. It was nothing'' he say.

Tears were starting to fill up my eyes. ''Are you serious?''

'''Yes, it meant nothing to me'' he says with a lower voice.

''Fuck you'' I cried. I push him away from me. ''Get out'' I say soft.

''Look y/n, I..''

''GET THE FUCK OUT!'' I shout.

He opens the door and slams it behind him.

''Fuck you..'' I whisper.

He was my first time, it meant nothing to him. For some reason I feel betrayed, did he just use me for his pleasure?

Just wait, Draco Malfoy. I know exactly what to do. See if I really don't mean anything.

Chapter 7 aaaaaah. I'm so happy. You'll get to know Y/n's backstory. I hope my story is now more detailed? Let me know what you think. What do you think y/n is going to do? You'll see it in chapter 8.