Girl Gang

Princess POV
Me , Domonique and Sophie was flying down the street on our glitter pink motor bikes.I was wearing a pink crop top, booty shorts and black knee high boots with spikes.Domonique was wearing a purple crop top, booty shorts and short black boots with spikes.Sophie was wearing a yellow crop top, booty shorts, and some medium high black boots with spikes.We had some big ass pink machine guns on our backs.Me and my bad bitches was zooming threw.We were was on our way to fuck up some bitches that we don't fuck wit.This bitch name Angel, Nikki and Caroline.They was talking a whole lotta shit on the gram on Instagram live, talking about how we wanna be gangstas and we ain't the shit , and how we really ain't all that and ain't bout that life, and how we can't fight.But we finna show these bitches we really is about that life and do know how to fight.We fight with machine guns bitch.

"Aye let's make a quick detour to sonic, I Hungry" !
"Bet Princess" ! Domonique said
"Alright sis" ! Sophie said
We pulled up in sonic drive threw.Everybody in their cars was looking at us.
"Look at Mario! I forgot that li itty bitty bitch work here" !
"MARIOOOOOO" ! Domonique said
"Aye Mario" ?! Sophie said
Me and my girls giggled hysterically.
He glances at us and skates towards us.
"Look at this nigga YALL" !!
Domonique and Sophie was dying.I sho was hollering.
"Boy I forgot yo li crazy ass worked here"
"Yeah , this job crazy, and guess who working here now"?!
"Who" ? Domonique asked
"DJ ass" !
"Ohhhhh that nigga" ?? Sophie asked
"Yeah that nigga, he don't really know how to skate like that, dude almost fell yesterday and busted his ass"
"Danmmmmmm" !
Me and my girls hollered.Suddenly we see DJ rolling his ass out , he was holding big ole bags of food and drunk,and before anything he was flying and busting on the ground.We gasped and jumped.
"OH SHIT" ! Mario shouts
"AHHAHABBAHAHHAHHAHHA" !!!!
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAAH DJ WHAT" ?! Sophie said
"AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHH OH MY GOODNESS" !! Domonique said
"IS HE OKAY"?!
All of the food and drink flew and spilled everywhere.Like all we heard was him screaming for his life and a BOOM CRASH POW , and within a blink of an eye that fool was on the ground.
"AW NO SHIT" ! DJ screams
He was still on the ground.
"You okay man ?! Lemme help you" !
Mario says as he skates towards DJ.Me and my girls was just a dying and watching.We ain't bother to help.Cus we gotta eat and take care of business.
"We hope you alright big D" !
He groans and throws up the thumbs up sign.
"Please tell me someone got that on cam" ?! Domonique said
"I hope the fuck so Cuz what"?! Sophie said
"Hahahhhhahabbaaab right"!!!!
Mario helps DJ up , and a few other workers helped pick the food and drink up.
"Dat shit was crazy" !
"Right! Poor li thang" ! Domonique said
"Bruh it's Domonique saying oh my goodness fa me" Sophie said
Domonique laughs. "I thought they had to call the medic child" !
"Right, but like who the fuck finna take this order" ?! Sophie says
"AYE BITCHES WE GOT PLACES TO BE" !!
Mario came skating towards us.
"Big D okay" ? I asked
"Yeah he finna go home early" Mario said
"Oh ok, but take our order Dude, we hungry bitches"
He laughs "okay watch ya want"?
"I'll take a double bacon cheeseburger, some fries and a strawberry milkshake"
"Gimme a regular ass cheeseburger, wit some fries and a vanilla milkshake"
"And gimme some large chicken nuggets, and a chocolate milkshake"
"What kind of sauce you ya want" ? He asked
"BBC , I meant BBQ"
Me and Domonique screams of laughter"!
Mario giggles "Sophie you stupid" !
"I meant BBQ"!!! Sophie said
"Mhmmmmm" ! I said
Mario repeated the order back to us and walked away.Suddenly we heard some loud ass music blasting from the speakers of a blue car.

The whole car was bumping up and down.
"Who the fuk is this behind us"??
We turned around to see.
"Oh lord thats that silly ass Stephan" !
He honked the car horn.
"Wassupppppppp ladies" he poked his head out the window
"Ugh" I said making the cross eyed face
"Hiiiii Stephan" Domonique and Sophie said
"Hey Princess" he said with a big smile
I shot the middle finger at him.
"Aw girl you know you like me" !
"I rather slit my own throat then to like you" !
Mario skates out and hands us our food.
"Here ya go ladies , enjoy" !
"Glad you didn't drop our shit Mario" !
He laughs and skates away.
"Byeeeee Mario" !
Me and the girls said at the same time.
"Aye when you gon DM me back" ?! Stephan asked
"You sent me a dick pic! I'm never responding back" !
"Was it big tho" ? Domonique asked
I rolled my eyes.
"Let's go gang" !
Me and my bitches zoomed away and down the street.

Me and girls stopped at a abandoned warehouse and we ate our food.We danced to some Saweetie while we ate our meals and drunk our milkshakes.We was twerking and flipping our hair.We was throwing that ass back purr pooh period bitch.
"Yasssssssss bitch" !
I had a burger in one hand , and the milkshake in the other.
"We lit" ! Domonique said
"Purrrr pooh" ! Sophie said
"Yesssss purrrrrr bitches" !
After we finished eating , we spray painted the warehouse with some pink and blue spray paint with our girl gang logo that said BRATZ GANG; with some kissy lips.We cheered, slapped hands and threw up the gang gang sign.
"BRATZ GANGGGGGGG" !!! We screamed

We hopped on our motor bikes and zoomed down the street cheering.Angel, Nikki and Caroline was at they lil trap house.N we was on our way dere.We was throwing up middle fingers at everybody in their cars.

We pulled up at the trap house , slipped on our ski masks and we immediately begin to machine gun that li shit down.We knew those bitches was in dere Cuz they cars was parked.

Angels POV
"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhh" !!!
Me , Nikki and Caroline screams and ducks.Gun shots was blowing our shit up.Windows was getting fucked up, glass was shattering all over the place.
"WATCH OUT" ! Nikki screams
"Who shooting at us THE FUVK" ! Caroline screams
Princess POV
Me, Domonique and Sophie runs.Angel, Nikki and Caroline screams and runs away.We shot them bitches down so fast.
(BRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)
We was blowing these bitches away.Blood was splattering, them whores fell dead.
"Can't speak shit now" !
"Yeah y'all dead bitches" ! Domonique said
"Don't play wit Bratz gang" ! Sophie said

Me and my bitches laughed , licked out our tongues and ran out that bitch, hopped on our bikes and zoomed down the street cheering hysterically and uncontrollably.We pulled up at the woman's strip club.We hopped off our bikes, bust down them doors and immediately begin to machine gun down everybody in this bitch.Big booty bitches was being blowed off the poles.They wasn't wrapping dem legs around no pole now, they was running , but they was getting shot the fuckup before they could run out.N all of the men was getting fucked up.
(BRATTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT)
Everybody was being shot into the walls.Bodies was piled on top of each other.It was deep in this bitch tonight.We walked in the back room.We seen two people we knew.Victoria and Tyrone was up in this bitch kissing.They stopped kissing once they seen us.
"Oh wow hello Icky Vicky and little Tinkle Ty"!
They was whimpering.
"On please don't kill us" ! Victoria said
"Yeah please don't hurt us" ! Tyrone said
"I don't like you Victoria and I don't like you Tyrone"
"So should we spare their life sis" ? Domonique asked
"Nahh" !!!
We immediately shot them down.They was gone.

We cheered and skipped out the back room and into the main area.We collected all of the money.Just a stuffing it in black bags.We skipped out that bitch with big ole bags looking like a bunch of Santa bags.The moonlight was out.The vibe was everything.We skipped all the way down the street.
"BRATZ GANG BITCHHHHHHHH" !!!!!!
THE END💅🏽😝