Part 29 - Reconcile

Hello Guys! I know that it has been a while since I completed this story, but when I re read this story of mine, and I just feel the ending is not really what I wanted it to be at the start of writing. So here I am writing another 2 or maybe more parts to this story! Enjoy!

***

6 months later

• James' PoV •

Since the last dinner I had at Bret's place and meeting Sally again, things have been going quite good between both of us.

I am visitting her in Indonesia today.
"Hello!" I said once I walked out from the arrival gate and saw Sally.

She smiled at me, "hi! Woah I hope your first visit would be fun! I took off  my schedule for a week! For you, tourist!" She laughed it off.

I looked at her, she's still as pretty as she was 2 years ago. "It's been twice, love.  The first time you don't want to meet me. Don't you forget about it." I joked it off.

She laughed even harder, "hey! Can not blame me. I was so heartbroken by you. I can not meet you at that time, or else I might run back to you." She said.

I looked at her shocked at her words, "you would actually ran back to my side if I were about to meet you back then?" I asked.

"Guess I said a wrong situation." She said and just brushed it off.

"As how I told you Sal, take the time you need. But don't cut me off. I'll just give up if you actually getting a boyfriend and get married. If not then I know I still got my chance." I said.

She slapped my shoulder, "hey! Omg. Forget the getting back together joke. Let's get you try our culinary!" She said. Then we walked up to her car.

She drove me to a restaurant then we went to have our lunch. "We'll take train to Jogja tomorrow, you tourist!" She said.

I looked at her, "okay then my tour guide." I said.

"You are so lucky getting a tour guide for free." She said.

I smiled at her, "what can I say? That is how my charms work." I said to her.

She looked at me and smile, "I am so happy we came to this realization and we are not awkward and against eachother again. Thank Bret. I really wish he's here. Then it would feel like the old times 3 of us. It would be more fun!" Sally said.

I nodded my head agree with her, "I agree, Sal! But don't blame me if you fell back in love again with me. As what I said, my charms is just so astonishing!" I said and laughed.

She rolled her eyes, "okay okay we'll see it is me or you that fell back in love again with me." She challenged me.

I raised my eyebrow to her, "to spill you a lil bit of the truth, I am still in love with you. But you left me without giving me time to talk you one last time." I said.

She was just sticking out her tongue in a playful way. "Know I think that my charm is more astonishing that yours. You are so in love with me, Oh my God." She made fun of my confession.

I laughed along so happy that I got to see her this happy again, and we came to the final that we can talk about us pursuing eachother but in a playful way.

Maybe with this we would sooner or later realized that we deserved eachother so much. And when that time come, I would definitely never let her leave me. Or even given her a chance to leave me. No way.

I looked at her full of admiration.

***

• Sally's PoV•

I am so happy to be spending the days with James. Now that we are in Jogja, we are travelling around the city. We are going to Candi Borobudur cause this James is really the  tourist, he hasn't visited Jogja yet alone the temple.

"Woah, the view is so beautiful from up here, look at that cloud covering the woods." James exclaimed once we reached the top.

So lucky that we are coming here on a normal day, so it is not so crowded. I sat down beside him. "It is so peaceful too here, right?" I told him and turned my head to look at him.

He nodded his head, his hand reaching mine. "Thank you for bringing me here." He said. I nodded my head. Then he leaned in, and kissed my forehead before hugging me.

My heart feels so warm with such a simple gesture he offered me. God why do I feel so happy now? I mumbled  in my heart.

I smiled at him as he intertwined our hands again.

Happy. Is one word that actually can express how I feel right now.

***
That is for today's update!
Hope will update you again soon!
Trying my best

Ciao, Shintya❣️