The school trip.

2nd April the day that the whole year 11 go to Thorpe park for the second time (because last time was a disaster). Their last ever school trip together before the whole year leaves for college or sixth form and either stay good friends or turn bitchy towards each other.

Best friends of four years Sophie and Chloe walk to school together every morning as they live next door to each other. "I know you like her and she defiantly likes you too soph" says Chloe, sophie pretending not to know what Chloe's on about, asks "what are you on about?" They both laugh "you know? I've had dreams about you and Kirsty getting together... You'd make a beautiful couple" says Chloe. Sophie's phone goes off she reads the text, smiles and blushes and puts the phone back in her pocket. Chloe sees sophie blushing and gasps "who was that!?" Sophie smiles "no one... Just... Erm... Eddie" she says. Chloe looks suspiciously at sophie. "No it wasn't your face never used to night up when you got a message from him. It must be someone you love, wait shut the fucking front door... It's her isn't it!? It's Kirsty!!?" She says. Sophie smiles "was it too obvious?" Chloe looks shocked "hell yes". Sophie says "you cant tell anyone though and I mean that promise me you won't tell anyone" Chloe smiles "no I won't I promise"

Sophie looks at the time it's only 7am "how about we go to the café before school Ill buy you breakfast " She says. Chloe smiles "yeah okay lets go"  they arrive at the cafe and order their breakfast then take a seat.  "so about you and Kirsty, what will happen if the school find out? AND how the hell did you get her number!?" Chloe asks Sophie. "well I found her on an app, called "her" she messaged me first, I was a little shocked but she told me that she had liked me since she first came to the school last year and that we should meet up, at first I was a little anxious because I thought someone was fucking around with me. But I got to the castle and she was there, where she said she'd be and it took off straight away" Chloe smiles. "that's so flipping cute!" she says. Sophie picks up her phone and shows Chloe a picture. its of Sophie and Kirsty on their first date. "you are so bloody cute together" Chloe says. Then their breakfast arrive. Sophie has scrambled eggs on toast and a banana and strawberry smoothie and Chloe has a bacon sandwich and a mango passion smoothie.

they spend too much time eating their breakfast. its 07:25. Their late. They run to the coaches and get on and have to sit at the front... Right next to Kirsty Gleeson. Kirsty smiles at sophie as she gets on the coach, sophie smiles back.

"I saw that" whispers Chloe. Sophie smiles and replies "saw what?" Chloe laughs "your little moment there" as she looks over at Kirsty. Sophie taps Chloe "stop it" sophie laughs. Chloe smiles and says "im thinking of asking her to come to London with us for the weekend is that okay? be like a double date weekend with you and jack and all" Sophie smiles and looks over at Kirsty and replies "really?" With a huge smile on her face.Kirsty looks over and says "so soph what rides you two going on?" Sophie smiles and replies "all the big ones". Kirsty smiles and asks "mind if I join you?", Chloe smiling uncontrollably in the middle of sophie and Kirsty, sophie replies "not at all, staying with us the whole day or have you got to go back?" Kirsty smiles and says "sure I can stay" as she smiles.

Kirsty texts sophie over whatsapp "does Chloe know? she wont tell anyone will she?" Sophie looks over at Kirsty and texts back "yes, but don't worry she won't tell anyone". Kirsty smiles and replies "good, she can't tell any one or I will lose my job"

They arrive at Thorpe park and get their tickets and get their mark on the register. Chloe and sophie start walking towards "saw the ride" as there is no one on it as the parks just opened. "You really like her don't you?" Says Chloe. Sophie smiles and replies "yeah". "Soph?" They hear, they turn round and its Kirsty running to them. Kirsty smiles. "Speak of the devil" Chloe says. "All good I hope" Kirsty replies. Sophie smiles "just saying how much I like you" she replies. Kirsty hugs sophie. Sophie smiles and hugs back. "Awww love birds" says Chloe. sophie smiles "oh shut up you" chloe smiles back "im happy for the both of you" sophie and kirsty smile "aww thank you" kirsty replies. they arrive at "saw the ride" sophie looks up at the verticle drop "oh shit" she says. kirsty laughs "youll be fine i promice, come on" chloe stands at the stairs "come on girl you can do it" sophie looks determined "im gonna do it" as she walks up the stairs. they get to the line of six people four carts later, the cues gone. its their turn to go on. sophie thinks to her self "no going back now". the bars go down and the ride starts. sophie in the middle of kirsty and chloe, gripping hold of the handle bars. looking straight foward "shit shit shit" sophie says as they get to the bottom of the verticle drop looking up as the loud clicking noises start. kirsty grabs sophie's hand. They get to the top over looking the park, seconds later their looking at the ground they all scream as the ride continues more virticle drops, spins and upside down loops. the ride finishes. full of adrenaline . The girls come off ,sophie, unable to stop mooving "stealth next?" she asks. kirsty, red in the face replies "definatly". chloe, looking green, replies "back in a minute" as she runs for the nearest toilet. Sophie and kirsty laugh.

They start walking towards the toilets. "me, Chloe and her boyfriend are going to london for the weekend and I was wondering if you would like to come with us?" Sophie asks with her hands in her jean pockets. kirsty smiles and looks at her phone to see what the time was, "definatly, it will be our first weekend together as a couple, not having to sneak around watching our backs". sophie looks around "i hate the whole sneaking around bit, i hate it. we aren't even a proper couple, just two lesbians who've fallen for eachother but are just staying in the friend zone. chloe knows that we really like eachother but I'm scared that if we do get together that you'll loose your job, that i know you love so much, some times when I'm in your lesson their are so many times that ive just wanted to come up to you and kiss those beautiful pink lips of yours" she says. kirsty smiles in suprise of what Sophie said "i never knew you felt that way about me and the whole kissing thing, i wanted to do that to you a  million and one times. but if i did you would know how i really felt and so would everyone else and if they did then i dont know what would happen" Sophie looks around to make sure theirs no one from school around, she pulls Kirsty towards her and kisses her. "I'm sorry, I just had to you look so irresistible wearing that sexy denim shirt" Sophie says. Kirsty looks around biting her lip before passionately kissing Sophie back Kirsty smiles "I'm sorry your lips are just irresistibly soft". whilst waiting outside the toilets they have a laugh and a joke, sophie looks into kirstys eyes, kirsty looks back. their faces get closer and closer  again, But then chloe comes out the toilets "whats next then...stealth? she says as sophie and kirsty jump up and act like they didn't just have a "moment" as Chloe calls it.

After a whole day of rides and chloe nearly throwing up they have to go back to the coach as its almost 4pm. their on the coach driving down the home stretch also known as the M25. Kirsty send Sophie a text saying "how are you getting home xx?" sophie see's the text and replies "walking as always, but on my own as Chloe's going out with her mum xx " kirsty replies "can i drive you?". sophie looks at kirsty and nods yes, they both smile. 

Chloe whispers to Sophie "so what did I interrupt? did you two have another moment?" she asks. Sophie smiles and blushes "we kissed" she replies, Chloe accidently shouts "yes!" everyone laughs. Kirsty looks over and laughs and bites her lip again, Sophie see's her biting her lip. Sophie whispers "my gosh" Chloe looks over at Kirsty and taps Sophie "stop it" she laughs.

they arrive back at school and see that their the last coach to get back. sophie and kirsty get off and get in kirsty's  car that's by the year block. they look at each other. sophie leans in to kiss kirsty. they kiss. "i knew id get a chance to kiss those beautiful soft pink lips again" they both smile and Kirsty starts the car and drive's sophie home.

sophie says "i had such an amazing day, even better because you where with me and because we kissed!" kirsty stops the car as they are at sophie's house. "i had an amazing time too, Londons going to be even more amazing" kirsty kisses sophie and sophie kisses back placing her hand on kirstys leg "do you want to come in?" sophie asks. kirsty kisses sophie one last time before replieing "i wish i could babe but ive got to get down the horses ive got the vets coming at seven". "damn" sophie says. they smile and kiss eachother one last time before sophie gets out the car. "thanks for the lift" sophie says. kirsty, with one hand on the stearing wheel replies "no problem ill text you" sophie smiles and replies "okay ,bye" "bye beautiful" kirsty replies as she drives off.

sophie walks to her house thinking "what an amazing day that was... her lips are so soft... i think i'm falling for her" she gets home and puts busted "falling for you" on her phone and cant stop thinking about kirsty.