the best day of her life?

Chloes jaw dropped, and so does Sophie and Kirsty's they cant believe that they've bumped in to bradley.... again. surely something is going to happen between chloe and bradley?. sophie thinks to her self " see she doesnt even care about jack if shes meeting this guy like this? and now he wants to come to nandos with us. is it worth dm'ing him on twitter to say that chloe has a boyfriend back home? well I say "back home" its like fifty miles away,  mind you i dont really like jack so maybe this new guy is a good thing for her?"

chloe and brad stare into eachothers eyes. "how about we go inside?" brad smiles. chloe asks curiouosly "whys that guy following you around?". brad smiles and replies "oh him. you dont have to worry about him his only my bodyguard" chloe smiles "oh yeah i remember ive seen you on youtube, your a youtuber arnt you?" she replies. brad proudly knods his head. sophie holds kirstys hand "shall we go and get some food now? im starving and this is starting to get a little... awkward" she asks. "yes it really is and i feel like i could eat three whole horses after the sex we just had" kirsty laughs. Sophie and Kirsty walk in to Nandos and get a table for two then Chloe and Brad come in and ask for a table for four. Chloe looks confused. "Who else is coming?" she asks. A tall guy with a quiff comes running in. brad replies "him... oh thats tristan his in my band and like my best friend... tristan this is chloe shes a super cool chick" tristan smiles at chloe "oh hi chloe you alright" tristan says as he takes his seat. chloe smiles in reply.

meanwhile with Sophie and Kirsty. after they take their seat. "well least chloes not being the third wheel with this haha" sophie says. kirsty smiles and holds Sophies hand and says "i wouldnt mind if she was. as long as im with you thats all that matters. this trips going to be amazing" sophie smiles and replies "yeah it is, you know it was always you. always you who i wanted to be with. always you who i wanted to call mine. always you to be the one who i fell in love with, even if you are my pe teacher but i dont care" looking at kirsty loveingly. kirsty smiles and replies "i never knew you fealt that way. but im glad you do becase ive fallen so hard for you. the first time i saw you my hard beated so hard i thought i was going to have a heart attack but when we kissed yesterday it fealt like it was meant to be, yes i know were only young, your 18 and im 23 but who says we cant be in love. i know its early to say that L word right now but i think im going to be saying it alot in the future with you" kirsty says, she moves into kiss sophie. sophie slowly kisses kirsty passionatly, kirsty returns the kiss. chloe looks over and sees sophie and kirsty kissing,she smiles and says "aw im so happy for them two". sophie and kirsty stop kissing. "how about we order?" says sophie. kirsty smiles and replies "yes otherwise im going to eat something else" they laugh. then they order their food.

Sophie orders the spicy chicken noodles and kirsty orders the spicy beef burger.

*sophie's POV. This has happened so fast. Seems like only yesterday I had a huge and embarrassing crush on kirst then we matched on that app, started texting and then met up outside school. And now we're in London with my best friend in nandos going on a break together and sharing beds. Is this a date or is it a relationship? Do I love her or do I lust over her? I don't know!*

*kirsty's POV* I think this is just perfect. Sitting in London with a beautiful lady. Spending time with her. Hugging and kissing her. Could it be love? I think it is. Me and Chloe are getting on great! I'll probably be hunted down and killed if I hurt sophie. If anything I think she's turned me around to a one woman kind of girl. I think I've fallen for her.... Hard.i just hope when i say to her that she agrees to be mine*

*chloe's POV* I don't even know who he is? ive never watched his youtube channel but all I know is that Brad and Tristan are youtubers and they are super fine. Brads a beautiful hottie and I want to get in his pants... His super cute... Boyfriend material? Maybe? wait! what am i saying!? ive got jack,but saying that we havent saw eachother in a while could this be the end ofus? or do i keep me and brad a secret? As for sophie and Kirsty, well I didn't see that one coming that's for sure. But if Sophie's happy well I guess then I'm happy. But if Kirsty hurts her well I think I'll hunt her down. If Sophie's happy them I'm happy... If Sophie's sad then I'm sad. That girl means the world to me I don't know what I'll do without her... She's my best friend and I'm not letting anything or anyone change that. but kirsty is a really nice girl... my pe teacher for that, but i hink shes amazing for sophie, shes not going to hurt her i hope. but i can really see us getting on*

The tall dark blond haired waitress comes over. smiles. And says "hey ladies are you ready to order?" sophie and kirsty look at eachother and reply "yes i think so" and they smile in return. After their order has been taken the waitress Ali asks "are you two a couple?" kirsty smiles at sophie as she replies "yeah". Ali smiles and asks "aww your a really cute couple, what are you doing here in london do you live here or?" sophie replies "no we live down in the south east" Ali looks intrested and replies "ah okay well i hope you enjoy your meal and have a good evening" as she walks away. after Ali's gone sophie says "well she wasnt a butch stuck up lesbian was she" and laughs. kirsty replies "you can't say that" as she laughs along with sophie.

meanwhile over at chloe's table...

chloe sits there with brad and tristan laughing and joking about funny moments that they have as youtubers. chloe stands up "excuse me" she says and she walks to the bathroom. she checks her hair and her make up. five minutes later she goes back to the table. she realises their's no one there, but a envilope. chloe says to her self "well done chloe youve fallen for a guy that just leaves you and walks out when he gets the chance... nice one" she notices the the envilope and picks it up and opens it. theres a letter and fifty pounds in cash in it. she looks confused, opens the letter.

*it reads. "chloe, sorry i had to leave like this, the press some how found out i was here with a girl. a beautiful girl at that. sorry i didnt get to eat with you tonight i would have loved to. theres fifty pounds in the envilope... treat yourself, buy your self dinner or maybe even some nice fancy clothes for meet up tomorrow. and your friends sophie and kirsty... their keepers and a cute couple. i look forward to seeing you tomorrow at the show. come back stage a hour before show starts and say to the security guard that brad sent you. x x x brad" chloe puts the letter down and takes a seat.

by this time sophie and kirsty have finished their food and are sitting at the table drinking, talking and holding hands. kirsty looks over at chloe and realises that shes alone. kirsty looks at sophie and says "they've left her". sophie looks over. chloe comes over holding a envilope and sits down. "you okay babe?" sophie asks. chloe knods her head and replies "yeah why wouldn't i be?" sophie smiles and replies "want to go back to the hotel?" chloe knods and stands up. they walk out of the restaurant and start walking back to their hotel. kirsty puts her hands on sophie's hip's from behind and kisses sophie's neck. sophie smiles kirsty stops and sophie turns to kirsty and passionatly kisses her, kirsty returns the kiss. they walk back to the hotel. sophie asks chloe if she wants to come back to her and kirstys room but she doesnt want to she just wants to call it a night.

they both depart to their seperate rooms. sophie closes the door to her and kirstys room to find kirsty asleep on the bed. she smiles and kisses her forehead and puts the cover over her and then gets in to bed beside her.

*what will happen with chloe and brad? will sophie and kirsty get court or will someone try and break them up? find out in the next chapter.