Part 1

I'm running though the village being chased by some guys Ijust robed, I take a sharp turn and still being chased I Climb up tower with a really unsteady latter, so when I got to the top I kicked the latter down so they can't follow me. "FUCK YOU STREET RAT ILL KILL YOU!" They yell as I jump onto the roof of a nearby building "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU TRY FUCKERS!!" I yell back.

W'all walking I start to eat what a stole, just saving enough for Kev(the monkey) and for tomorrow morning. I start to go back to where I live witch is some shitty broken down building that's really high up and can be hard to get to. As I get there I see kev sitting bye the window eating a apple "hey buddy got you some food" I say as a had him some rations. He makes a little grunt in response. I sit on the window ledge and from there you can see the gorgeous sunset and the whole city including the castle. " wouldn't that be nice? Livening it up in the Castle being royalty getting everything done for you and getting shitfaced drunk whenever you want? Thats the dream kev." I watch till the sun sets and I go lay down to what I call a bed, (witch is actually just a pile of hay with a blanket over it) Night kev.... AND HEY don't you dare eat all the food bitch!

"THIS CASTLE FUCKEN SUCKS." Ian Blurts out at the dining table. "IAN!" Fiona shout back "you should be more great full! We're livening in the lap if luxury!" "I DONT CARE!! I can't do anything but read, exercise,  eat and frolic around with butterfly's! I wanna do shit for myself be independent!" Ian says. "Come on Ian what could you possibly want to do that would make your life "so much better" lip says is a mocking tone at Ian. "Well for Starters you can let leave the palace and see what the City looks lik-" Ian was cut off " NO WAY IN HELL ITS NOT SAFE FOR A PRINCE OUT THERE!!!" Monica shouts walking in the dining room holding Liam and Debbie and Carl walking behind her.  They all sat down and Ian shut up for a moment. All the Gallagher's where talking but Ian just sat there not eating or joining the conversation. "What's wrong Ian?" Debbie asks. "This fucking life" Ian gets up and storms off. "Drama queen" lip rolls his eyes. 

I slam my door open and collapse on my bed. Fuck this shit! I felt Mandy (the tiger) Crawl on my bed next to me. "Hey girl" Ian pets her head and sighs " I just wanna leave the palace just ONCE!💡Ian quickly sits up for a few seconds thinking and then grabs a bag and starts throwing random shit in it and money to buy things, he read it in a book people had to buy things and work for money witch he loved the idea of! After a few minutes of packing and getting judge mental stairs from Mandy. He then makes a rope out of sheets and goes onto the balcony  and ties it to the balcony, right before he jumps Mandy grabs his shirt and pulls him back, hey girl I'll be back so- she gives him a dark coat that covers his shiny Clothes and jewelry. "Oh yeah that's a good idea *haha*" he then takes most his jewelry off only the ones most noticeable, and puts the coat on and slides down the rope and Mandy helps take it down so he could use it on the wall, he sneaks over to the wall and climbs over it and uses and rope to slide down the wall.

hope you liked this chapter I'll do my best to finish the series of people like it!