7

The next day, before dawn, Jinxiu got up to make dumplings, and then went to wash and wash clothes.

After eating the dumplings, Jinxiu put his noon share in the heat preservation box, and put the rest in the pot for his family. Then he carried the basket and continued to pull the peanuts in the field.

The sky was just getting bright, and the surrounding trees and grass still looked like black shadows.

Splendid paused as he passed the small broken house.

Is the big guy still here?

It seemed that he was injured yesterday. I wonder if he was dealt with?

I don't know if the big guy has any food to eat. I was so anxious to eat those two steamed buns yesterday.

Should I give him dumplings?

Hi, what am I thinking?

I don't know who he is.

No matter what it is, I am despised by others!

What if he really didn't eat and starved to death here?

will not. He didn't live well before he saw me.

He will leave when he rests.

What if he is still here?

Before she knew it, Jinxiu had entered the small ruined house, and she was looking for the big figure everywhere.

I don't know if it's the day before dawn, or if he has already left, he turned around and didn't see a figure.

Maybe it's really gone.

Jinxiu walked out of the hut, and when she reached the door, a dark shadow came over.

"Ah!!!" caught off guard, Jinxiu took two steps back, almost tossing away the insulation box in his hand.

The big guy took a step forward, and gave Jinxiu's waist a false help to make her stand firm.

Jinxiu patted her chest and said angrily: "Why do you always scare me."

I originally thought that the big guy should be tall, but now Jinxiu is standing in front of him, Jinxiu has just reached his chest, and she appears to be smaller.

It's so irritating.

Jinxiu bulged both cheeks and stared at the big man angrily, not knowing whether he was angry about his height or because of the embarrassment that came suddenly.

The big guy is very innocent. It's obviously you who came here, so I was the one who was scared.

He didn't dare to say that, but looked at her with sleepy eyes.

Jinxiu suddenly remembered: "Why are you still here?"

The big guy walked sideways into the hut to avoid touching Fairview. Jinxiu discovered that the big right foot was also injured.

He leaned down slightly, pressed his right leg with his right hand, took a step forward with his left foot, and dragged his right heel forward, one deep foot and one shallow foot.

Fairview shouted from behind: "Hey, haven't you answered me yet?"

The big guy stopped and turned around to take a look at Jinxiu, and then went back to the cabin.

Jinxiu thought about it for a while and followed it in. She said softly, "Are you not eating? I have dumplings and it's still hot. Give you some."

The big guy thought it was incredible, he was obviously afraid of him, but he was always close to him.