31

Jingyan and Zhou Yun are together.

The girl who is usually careless smiles from ear to ear even more every day. The boss is a boyfriend, and it is not enough to stick together at work. Zhou Yun often sends them downstairs and the two of them are tired and crooked and refuse to separate.

Mo Ni has been on business trips recently. She said that she would strive for a faster holiday this year, and she didn't want to be busy during the busy years as before.

It's ready for the New Year, Jinxiu doesn't know what Chen Yao plans, or whether he is going to spend the New Year with his father?

Mo Ni and Jingyan are going to go home, and then come to spend the New Year with Jinxiu in the second and third grade.

Although she said that she would let them stay with their parents at home, they didn't care about it. Usually we all go home, and we don't necessarily accompany them during the Chinese New Year. Moreover, you are also our family, and we don't want you. New Year alone.

They are kind to her, she knows that they are her sisters and family.

Last time Jinxiu said about getting married, Chen Yao did not respond, and later did not mention whether she was married, saying that it was a fake not to be disappointed.

Because of the environment in which she lived since she was a child, Jinxiu also had some longing and yearning for marriage.

At that time, I heard Mo Ni talk about Chen Yao's past. She felt very sorry for him. Their family couldn't give them warmth. She thought, let's start a family by ourselves.

At that time, it was probably just a momentary impulse. But Jinxiu felt that she had been deliberate, and she really wanted to be with Chen Yao and stay together.

They were finally together again, and she wouldn't want to let go.

But if you really want to get married, it's not that simple.

What if Chen Yao doesn't want to get married? After all, he has lived in a single-parent family since he was a child. After arriving at the Chen family, he has had such complicated family relationships.

It is also possible that he never thought about getting married at all?

Besides, they met again in just over a month, and it is too anxious to mention marriage now.

No matter what the reason, it is not suitable for marriage now.

Fairview persuaded herself not to worry, don't think too much, it's too fast, wait a minute!

Now it's the end of the year, and everyone is busy.

She and Chen Yao often don't see them for two or three days. When everyone has time, Chen Yao and Jinxiu will cook and eat together.

Fairview thought, why marry? That's just a document. They have a good relationship. That's enough.

During this period, I can spare some time, because my mother's family always wants to see each other.

Jingyan said that Xiangyang's name made her ears wear out calluses. Now there are real people, she can't imagine what it is, so she has to take a look, and they have not reviewed the boyfriend's relationship. Not qualified.

Chen Yao ordered a small kitchen in a private room, which is very private and the staff is also extremely light to walk. It seems that they have been specially trained.

Along the way, there are small bridges and flowing water, birds and flowers are fragrant, Jing Yan is "tsk tsk" amazed, while secretly asking Mo Ni, how much is the minimum consumption here, will she not be able to consume it in her life.