27

On the day before the new year, the two finally returned to Lincheng.

Chen Yao got off the plane before Jinxiu. This was discussed by the two people before, and Chen Yao made a decision. He said he didn't want Jinxiu to wait for him.

When Jinxiu came out, he saw a big tall pestle standing there, dressed in black and wearing a pair of sunglasses, and I didn't know which star was there.

Jinxiu has never seen this appearance of Chen Yao. Jinxiu saw many men and women passing by and looked back at him frequently, but he didn't seem to sense everyone's gaze, only looking firmly in Jinxiu's direction.

Not to mention, my boyfriend is quite seductive, he is very cool and handsome.

Jinxiu didn't care about other people's attention to Chen Yao, just like declaring ownership, she exclaimed a little, pulled the suitcase and ran over and threw herself into Chen Yao's arms.

Chen Yao was panicked, and hurriedly spread his hands to catch Jinxiu, fearing that she would fall, "You slow down." But the voice was cheerful, and the tone was infinitely pampered.

Chen Yao has been in a really good mood these past two days. He found that Jinxiu did not hide from him. He was still chatting as usual. Sometimes it seemed to be more dependent, without him asking. She would also tell him: "Ayang, I think What do you do?"

This also saved him a lot of explanations that he didn't know how to open, which was unexpected joy for him.

Chen Yao took her suitcase in one hand, and held her little hand in one hand. The couple clasped their **** together, and Jinxiu shook her arms: "You have been waiting for a long time. The plane is late. Didn't you let you go back before getting on the plane?"

Chen Yao tightened his fingers, "It didn't take long, I just want to see you sooner."

Jinxiu looked at him obsessively, smiling, revealing a deep vortex.

"Ayang, you are so kind."

The same place, the same two people, not long apart, the moods of the two people are very different. If it was **** last time, it would not be enough to be in heaven this time.

Chen Yao lowered his head, and the corner of his mouth conjured an arc that was not easily noticeable.

When they came home, they opened the windows for ventilation. They didn't want to move.

Chen Yao called the restaurant to deliver food.

Jinxiu said dissatisfied: "So you usually eat takeaway?"

"It's boring to eat alone, I mostly eat at the company." Chen Yao thought for a while, looked at Jinxiu and said, "But we can consider cooking at home in the future."

Jinxiu was molested again. The temperature on her face rose rapidly and her ears were red.

At home, at home, they will be two people in the future. The two of them will form a family, and then there will be three or four people.

Fairview smiled unconsciously, thinking that life is pretty good.

Chen Yao turned his head and saw Jinxiu's cheeks flushing, just like the apples he received two days ago, he couldn't help but want to take a bite to see if it was really delicious.

He didn't know the cautious thinking in Jinxiu's heart, but his own cautious thinking could not be suppressed.

So, the heartbeat followed action.

Jinxiu didn't know how they were so close to each other, but when Chen Yao wandered around her earlobe, she suddenly woke up. She patted Chen Yao's back vigorously and shouted: "Someone is pressing the doorbell, someone is pressing the doorbell." The degree of urgency is like saying, "It's on fire, it's on fire."