Homophoic Homo

CW for homophobia/queerphobia

I have hated gay people from the day I found out they exist.

I wasn't religious believing that as higher being said how I should live my life, but it still didn't make sense to me how can another person like the same sex, it didn't make sense and it never will. When I grew up I was an extreme rightist.

When I saw them protesting for their "rights" I was disgusted I thought, as a straight person should go and fight too for my rights. It's wasn't fair...

To be honest, I wasn't openly homophobic at first. I would see two girls kiss and two men hold, and turn a blind eye to it they weren't bothering me so I wasn't going to bother them simply. Sure I would tell my friends later and we would make fun of them but nothing too serious we wouldn't hurt them in any way. I wasn't a monster after all.

It didn't really become a problem till I was in middle school.

Some say all girls choose to be bi either bipolar or bisexual. Well, it turned out to be true. My sister came out to us one day and said she likes boys and girls. When she told us I nearly spat out all my of my drink.

"What?!" I screamed. "You can't like boys and girls that's not right you're only supposed to-"

"Issac!" My older siblings yelled at me. "Do you think she can control that?! I raised you better than this!" My dad yelled sounding disappointed in his sons words.

"I know that but is she sure you're not confusing your feelings for friendship for something else?..."

That's when my younger brother stood up. (He's my younger sister's twin brother they're almost alike in almost everything but gender. I should have seen this coming...)

"Then w-what about me huh?!" My brother asks. "I think I'm aroace, do you think I'm confused?!"

The whole family looked at him. To be honest he was always the weak nerd type so I was surprised. Before I could get up to talk some sense into him my mother hit me hard.

"ISSAC JOHANSON SIT DOWN NOW!!" My older brother laughed while my older sister turned to the side. 'Why was I being the one who was being yelled at I didn't do anything wrong?...' I thought.

"We support and love you guys." my father said.

That was the start of it my misfortune. But looking back at it now it all seems so funny and stupid I wish I could go back and tell past me to change especially knowing what I know now.

A/N Welcome to the beginning of my cringey story! If you have ever been cast out by the ones who are supposed to love you because of something you can't control, they aren't worth it. Just know that people love you and that this is a safe space lots of love 💕