03 || Mercedes

Jungkook's POV:

Didn't he just say that adultery was not allowed by the agency? Isn't he cheating on Taehyung with me this way? I'm really confused.

"No, Uncle Jin. Papa signed the papers yesterday. They are married.", my son countered. "I don't see rings. I thought you were only joking when you said that he's your other dad.", Jin hyung said.

Right, we didn't have rings. I looked at Jimin and he looked... scared? "We're done, Jin hyung.", Jimin said with a sigh. I've never seen him down until now since he was so perky.

"Okay, enough of the gloomy atmosphere. We have to be happy so the food can be good.", Jin hyung said.

He and Jimin cooked lunch and prepared for dinner while I had my private talk with my son. We were back in his room and he was ready to listen to me.

"You know that the marriage isn't real, right?", I asked him. "But can't it become real?", he asked and I sighed. "Things like this should be decided by both sides.", I told him.

"You see, it takes awhile for a person to give his full trust on another enough to marry.", I told him. "You saw what happened when two people who don't love each other got married, right?", I asked him about the current situation of his mother and I.

My son nodded sadly, but the hope in his eyes didn't fade away. "Then I will wait, Papa.", Joocheol said with determination. Why do I have the feeling that he's copying me?

"Wait fot what?", I asked. "For you to make Appa in love with you so you could marry him.", he told me and I almost choked on air.

"What? It's not that easy. I think he's still in love with someone else.", I told him. "See? You like him too!", he pointed at my face. This sneaky kid.

"It has just been a day, that's impossible.", I denied. "What's wrong with that? I love him already. You're the one who told me that lying to myself will only make things worst.", he reminded me.

Sometimes, I ask myself why Hyunju gave birth to such a smart kid. "I'm not lying to myself.", I told him. "Okay, but please please please. I want to have two parents too like Howon hyung.", he said and his voice became sorrowful at the end.

How can you resist this kid. "I have to be the one to fall in love with him first before I could make him fall for me.", I told him in a way that he'd understand.

This kid remembers everything so I can't break my promises. He has his way of making me feel guilty for breaking some in the past. He got that from his mother.

"Deal", he said and as if on que; Jimin was knocking on the door. "Let's eat.", he said with this small cute smile. Suddenly, I'm not seeing Jimin the way I see him earlier.

I sort of feel guilty that my son and I has planned out something about him without him. I don't know if that makes sense, but I think I'm just hungry.

I carried Joocheol down to the dining and the feast was served by Jin Hyung. "Woah. As expected from Chef Jin.", my son applaud.

"If you continue being like that, I'm gonna introduce you to my daughter.", Jin hyung joked, but my over protective ass covered my son's ears.

"Hyung! my baby will be my baby until he's thirty.", I told him and the two were chuckling. My son surely did not approve of this.

He removed my hand and looked at me as if he was greatly offended. "I thought that we talked about me, leaving when I'm 19? I wasn't even leaving at 18. I gave you one year.", my smart son said and I was dumbfounded in there as Jin hyung laughed loudly.