15 || Spa, Salon, and Shopping

Jungkook got dressed after I did and his parents came in. I asked them if they would like some beverages before going, but declined. They never failed to point out how unbelievably habitable his house now.

I mean, Jungkook is rich. Why doesn't he hire maids and such? After locking the empty house, Jungkook drove us in a fully charged tesla with the destination already connected to its amazing gps.

I don't really know what it is specifically called, it screams rich. I'm not rich. We arrived swiftly at the Salon first. Jungkook told me to show my VIP card and he showed his. We were immediately escorted to the back where we are assisted quickly.

We were the only customers in there and it's great. "What do you want to do with your hair today, sir?", he asked me. "Can I ask for Jaemin? ", I told him. I'm actually a regular in this salon.

"Oh, as you wish.", he said and went out for a bit. Jaemin came in a minute later and he went for a small hug. "Hyuuuuung! You're back.", he said in surprise. "Not really, but you know my regular, right?", I asked him and he nodded.

He gathered his tools and while doing so, Jungkook was hlaring at Jaemin's back. I saw him from the mirror. "He's my cousin.", I informed him and his eyes soften immediately. Just, how jealous was he?

I basically asked for him to re dye my roots and then trim my hair to my liking. Jaemin always does that for me since a year ago. "You will look fantastic as usual, let's get started.", he said.

While working on my hair, he asked me how I got into this VIP section. I told him that I have a VIP escort and gestured to Jungkook. He nodded in understanding and Jungkook's haircut finished earlier than mine.

Jaemin still had to treat the damage in my hair and it may take a few hours, but Jungkook is going to wait for it. While my hair is bleaching. I moved the spa appointment to two hours later because my yime at the salon will take time.

I already told Jungkook about this and he just shrugged. "You look like a college student with that hair.", I told him and he looked at me with a funny face. "I feel like I'm aging backwards anyway.", he said and made me laugh.

He decided that he will try out the manicure service. I was the one to suggest because they do mani-pedi very well in this salon. Jaemin finished my hair transformation and the bleaching didn't hurt at all.

My hair looks great and it feels soft too. I turned to let Jungkook see and he awed when he saw me. He was done manicure and was initially looking at his nails, but he stood up from his sitting position when he looked at me.

"You look stunning.", he said as he observed me more. "Can I hide you somewhere?", he suddenly asked and I frowned in confusion. "Why?", I asked him. "I can't let any other person looking at you the same way that I do.", he answered and the staff cheered Jungkook on.

Jaemin was coughing suggestively and pushed me a little towards Jungkook. I almost fell, but Jungkook was there to catch me anyway. It was cliche but romantic. I blushed at his tight hold onto me. Jungkook took my hand and kissed it before dragging me to the cashier where he paid extra and gave Jaemin a huge tip.

"You made Jimin look the way that fits him the most and I love it. Thank you.", he told Jimin before we left. "We still have about an hour before our schedule at the spa.", I told him as I was at the passenger seat.

"That's fine. We'll probably stop at the parking lot so I could eat your face before we go.", he said and I was even more flustered after hearing that. "You naughty naughty man.", I playfully said and he just chuckled at me.

We did reach the spa, and we were at the VIP parking. Jungkook took off his seat belt and I did the same. I crawled on top of him and initiated the heated kiss myself. Moans fly around here and there.