New Situation

"Geeze ...can this rain get any worse ?" I said to myself as I walked down the Street lamp lit street becoming drenched from the downpour . " Next time I am buying extra shit for my hookah , so this doesn't happen again ." I groan to myself . Slowly coming up to the small smoke shop , I walk in . The door chiming the small annoying bell alerting everyone that a customer has arrived , "God do I hate that sound"  I thought . 

A small woman walked up to the front of the store and stood behind the register , she eyed me like everyone does " Guy is up to no good , he just looks bad . Better make sure he doesn't steal ." I thought in a mocking way . I grabbed everything I needed and went to the register , right before I got to it a group of three men bust in and point a knife at the woman behind the register " Open it and give me the money NOW!" the main guy shouted . His guys started grabbing items to take for themselves , until they both noticed me . 

"What's this , a good Samaritan?" one asked , I just stood in place not wanting to put more effort into this trip  then I had too . Man with the knife shouted back towards us " Damn it , just keep an eye on him till I get the money !"  Both the goons came up to me in the small aisle. One in front of me and one behind me .The one in front of me gives a stupid grin and slaps the items from my arms . 

"Oops , how clumsy of me . Pick them up ." he demanded, as he did the man behind me pushed me slightly . I sigh in response " Guys ....can we ...not do this ?" I ask , " Awe what's wrong , is the lil bitch s.. s.. scared  of the scary men  ?"  He asked , " Like anyone could be scared of you ." I sassed back . In response to my quip the man in front went to punch me in the face , I moved to the side and aligned his punch with the man behind me effectively stunning him . While he was still extended from the punch I slam my fist into his gut causing him to drop to his knees and passing out . I then punch the other goon sending him to the ground . 

 The man with the knife looked back at me wide eyed " Ho....how did you do ....that ?" he asked stuttering slightly . I move closer to him and he went to stab me with a thrust of his knife , I move to the side grab his wrist and twist his arm behind his back . I take his knife from him and slam his face on the counter . I look to the woman and groan " You should call the police now ." 

The next day 

*KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK*  " I swear to god if this isn't important I will stab you in the heart !" I say as I was jolted awake by the banging on my front door . I get dressed and move not quickly to see who it was . I whip open the door and am face to face with a woman with long black hair and a business outfit. She pulls down her shades and shoots me a smile " Hello you must be-" I cut her off " I'm calling my lawyer ." I say as I slam the door . 

She starts to bang on the door " Your not in trouble , just listen to me please !" she shouted , I sigh and open the door . " What ?" I ask coldly  , She pushes herself inside . I just let it happen so this can be over , She went right to the kitchen and started to make coffee . I leaned onto the counter and glare at her " What do you want ?" I said aggravatedly 

 She held up a finger and winked at me "   Have you heard of the Interspecies Homestay Program?" she asked , I nodded slightly " Yeah , it's ....where  other species stay with a human family . " I answered . She nodded as she took out a cup and poured coffee into it  " That's right , your not only a bit of a badass . But are smart as well ." she said with a serious smile . I took a step back " What do you know about me ?" I ask , she took a sip of her coffee "F/n L/n  , ex delinquent and thief  . Went to collage after you cleaned up your act , moved out here to get a fresh start  . You haven't done much since , so I am assuming you are just not ambitious . " she took another sip and eyed me .

" Just tell me what you want ?" I said out of patience . " I want you to become a homestay home for other species." she said with a serious look . I gave her a deadpanned look " No ." I said as I went towards the door . She began acting childish " But you gotta , You are my last chance for this right now !" she ran towards me and tackled me from behind sending my face to meet the floor at Mach five .