Chapter 1: PDA but on the low

🧡Lucindas POV🧡
Another crisp spring morning. I woke up and felt something holding me down. I saw my girlfriend Melissa sleeping in the lap. We were in a relationship on the low. The only person who knew about our relationship was Aaron. He only knew because he's Melissa's brother. Melissa has wanted to tell everyone about her dating Lucinda but she's been too scared to tell anyone. She's afraid nobody will accept her for who she is. I just want to take her as my date to Aph and Aaron's wedding. I've told her about 900 times now that everyone will accept her. For some odd reason she doesn't believe me. I would be more public about our relationship but out of respect for her i haven't. Everyday she gets so close to telling someone but then she of course chickens out. The only reason Aaron found out was because he came over to ask Melissa a question and saw us making out on the couch. Good thing he didn't come 5 minutes later cause things went a bit further after he left. That was still embrassing. He has also been trying to help Melissa. I told him that i wanted to take her as my date to his wedding and he said its fine but we would have to be open about our relationship first. That seems easy to do for me but not so much for Melissa. These thoughts constantly stayed in my mind as i got ready for the day and ate some apple slices. I was scrolling my phone when i heard my girlfriend come downstairs.

💚Melissa's POV💚
"Good morning babe" Lucinda told me. "Morning honey." "Did you sleep well last night?" She asked me. "How would i not sleep well? I slept in your lap!" I said while a slight blush came across my face. "Awww puppy. You're so cute when your flustered" She told me as she walked over to me. "No I'm not!" I told her in a pouty tone. I felt her pet my head. "You know...you look so much cuter with your ears and tail out." "LUCINDAAAAAA" "Heh. I'm so glad your my girlfriend. Now c'mon! Aaron and Aphmau invited us over for breakfast!" I followed Lucinda as we left the house and walked over to Aaron and Aphmaus house. "Coming!" We heard a childish voice come to the door.

🧡3rd person POV💚
Aphmau answered the door and let them inside. Aaron was on the couch as Melissa and Lucinda sat down. "I thought you invited us over for breakfast? How come we arent at the table?" Melissa asked. "Well...we have something to tell you guys!" Aphmau exclaimed. "Well we do too!" Lucinda said.

💚Melissa's POV💚
Shoot. Is she gonna tell them we are dating? I mean Aaron already knows but i have no idea how Aph will react. Hopefully just the same way as Lucinda since she is a lesbian after all (HEADCANNON) "Well um...we may have to postpone our wedding." Aaron told us. "Whyyyyyyyy?" I sorta whined. "Well because..." "OHHH I THINK I KNOW! Your gonna wait til Aria turns 4 and Alex turns 2!" I sorta yelled since their kids were at daycare. "Sorta yes because i want them to be apart of our wedding." Aphmau told us. "Are you pregnant again?" Lucinda asked. "Girl no! Two is enough!" "Then why are you guys planning on postponing it?" "The date we picked is the same weekend as Nana's due date." Aaron told us. "I forgot she was pregnant." I said. "If everything goes perfectly these last few months then she'll actually have her baby on its due date." Aphmau told us. Neither Aria or Alex were born on their due dates. Alex was 10 days early and Aria was 5 days late. Funny thing is, Nana is due right in the middle of Alex and Arias birthdays. (For comparison Alexs birthday is August 2nd, Nana is due August 15th, and Arias birthday is August 24th) Everyones birthdays are always during august. Aria, Alex, Lucinda, Nana and Zanes child, and Laurence. Their wedding date was set for August 14th and they didn't want to take any chances. They told us that its most likely going to be rescheduled to August 28th. We sat and talked for hours until...

🧡Lucindas POV🧡
"Are you guys dating or something? I noticed Melissa moved in with you." Aphmau asked us. Melissa's face went beet red. "Heh funny story. We actually are. BUT, don't tell anyone else. Melissa really isn't ready to come out. Andddd Aaron already knew" I told them. "You knew?" She asked him. "Yea...kinda walked in on them making out on the couch" Aaron told his fiancé. "Oooooooooh. So how long have you guys been dating?" Aphmau asked us. "About 4
years" I told her. "Damnnn how did you guys keep it on the low for so long?" "We just kinda did" I saw out the corner of my eye Melissa blot it out the room with Aaron in hot pursuit. Heh, siblings. "Well, what is it like being with her?" "It can be crazy, but she's really driven by lust and love. We all continued to talk for hours until we ended up crashing at their place. Those kids are very tiring. I can't see how they deal with them every single day.

Congrats you finally made it to the end of the story. Now I'm not as serious about this book as i am about irumastu because after all, the mystreet wattpad fandom is dead. This story is more for fun and the thrill of it. I hope you enjoyed!

Cherry❤

956 words♡