Chapter 10: He did what?!

Graphic descriptions warning. At some point in the story, the events of chapter 6 are described in disturbing detail.

💚Melissas POV💚
Its been about 2 weeks since Nana gave birth to baby Zaniyah. Everyone has been there to support her as she begins her journey as a single mother. Her baby was so cute and i wish Zane was here to meet his daughter. I was taking a walk down the street when i stopped in front of Garroth and Laurence's house. I dont think any of us will be able to forget what happened that day. We lost three close friends. Our lives were changed forever. We found out last weekend that the killers were these two guys who went to high school with everyone at the party. They wanted to kidnap Aphmau. According to Teony, they went on a rampage after they found out she was married with kids. Gene tried to protect his shadow knights and was stabbed 7 times by the attackers. They carried his body to the counter and laid it there. Nicole and the girls were chatting on the edge of the stairwell going downstairs when, one of the attackers asked where Aphmau was. Nicole told them she wasnt at the party. She told them that she was most likely at home with Aaron taking care of her son and daughter. The attackers face grew red in anger. He stabbed Nicole in the chest and pushed her down the steps, killing her in the process. The rest of the girls were knocked out cold by the attacker. Since Teony was the only one with good memory of the event, we have no idea how Zane was stabbed.

Everyone was able to make the connections. They knew who the attackers were but, i didnt. The attackers were caught on Monday. Everyone was so on edge. Knowing they are in police custody, bought us some closure. I went down the street a little further and heard yelling. I looked up and saw Katelyn and Travis arguing. This isnt a good sign. I quickly walked away and crossed the street. "Morning Melissa!" Nana called out to me. She was sitting on the porch with Zaniyah. "Morning Nana!" I waved and continued walking. I passed Aphmau and Aarons house. I wonder if shes pregnant again. We did accidentally walk in on them having sex. Finally, i arrived to the place i called home. Lucinda and I's house. If you are wondering what happened to Kim, she moved across the country because of her job promtion. It was a bittersweet goodbye. I unlocked the front door and walked inside. "Honey, im home!" I called out. No answer. I walked upstairs and peeked open our bedroom door. There she was, sound asleep. I decided to hop in the shower since i was sweaty from that walk.

🧡Lucindas POV🧡
I woke up and heard the shower water running. I got up and went into the bathroom. I took off my shirt and shorts. I snuck behind Melissa and wrapped my arms around her waist in the shower. "GAHHH. Oh its just you Lucinda." She spoke. "Morning puppy" I whispered in her ear. "Good morning Lucinda" She said while scrubing soap in her hair. "We should have some fun dont you think?" I asked her. "Meh. Im kinda tired. I just got done a jog around the neighborhood." She told me. "Pleasee puppy. I know you need it as much as i do." "Do i though?" She responded to me. She finished washing and got out the shower. I got out and dryed off. Melissa was laying in bed watching tv. I laid down next to her. "Lucinda i just dont feel like doing "that" right now. Maybe later." She told me. "Thats fine, Melissa. No pressure." We watched tv for a bit til our phones began blowing up

The girlies♡

Sugarpea☆
GUYS GUYS WE
HAVE AN EMERGENCY

Aphmeow
What happened?

My one and only💚
What now.

Sugarpea☆
I need you guys over
here. right now.

With that text Melissa and I jumped out of the bed. We ran downstairs and got some shoes out. We went out the front door down to Nana and Katelyns house. Aphmau got there as we did. "Any idea whats going on?" I asked her. "Nope." She responded.

💚Melissas POV💚
Nana answered the door and let us in. We walked upstairs to Katelyns room as Nana took a quick detor to lay Zaniyah down for a nap. She arrived in Katelyns room as we all sat down somewhere on the floor. "So Katelyn, how come you called us here?" I asked. "Travis and I, we got into another fight." "Oh no, what happened?" Lucinda said as she rubbed her back. I went on the other side of her and gave her a hug. She was starting to cry before she said the sentence that would break all of us. "Travis cheated on me..." We all looked at each other shocked. "With who?" Aphmau asked. "Jenny...from college" I have no idea who she is but Nana and Aphmaus jaws dropped to the floor. "And...i think im pregnant with his child..."

CLIFFHANGERRRRRRR

875 words