Chapter 5: Last night was a dream...right?

🙂Lemon warning luvs (yea no break this time)🙃

💚Melissas POV💚
I woke up in Lucindas bed. I had on my comfy pajamas so i didnt want to get up. "Morning Lucinda."  She wasnt there. "Lucinda?" I called out. I walked out her room. She wasnt in the bathroom, Kims room, the living room, or the kitchen. I assumed she was at someones house since only my car was in the driveway. I was making breakfast when suddenly the thoughts of last night rushed into my brain. I had no idea what to do so i called Aphmau over. Shes my future sister-in-law after all. I heard the doorbell and answered it. "You called?" "Yea i need some serious advice." I explained everything to her and her face seemed to be very shocked. "So lemme get this straight. You and Lucinda had sex for the first time last night and you pissed in her mouth?" She asked me. "I didnt want to do the last part but she pushed something in my stomach and i couldnt contain it anymore." I told her. "The question is, did you enjoy it?" "I mean yes but no but yes but no. Ok i did enjoy it..!" "Just tell her you enjoyed it." "Anyways i gotta split now! We have a meeting with some people to check out wedding venues. See ya!" Aphmau got up and walked out the door. I have a thing with stress drinking so i ended up drinking 5 bottlesnof water in one hour. I laid down on the couch as Lucinda walked in the door.

🧡Lucindas POV🧡
1,2,3,4,5 empty bottles of water on the counter. "Melissa are you stress drinking again." "U-u-um no..?" Shes lying. "Then explain the 5 empty bottles on the counter." "I was making...pancakes yea! and i needed room temperature water! heh." "Stop lying to me puppy." "Im not lyingg" "Yes you are." "No im not!" "Yes you aree" We went back and forth for about 30 minutes before she gave and rolled over on the couch. I sat next to her and turned on a movie.

💚Melissas POV💚
"Ill be right back Lucinda. I gotta use the bathroom." "But puppyy. Youre gonna miss the best part!" "Fine i can wait about 10 more minutes" I sat back down and laid my head on her lap. I still have no idea how to tell her i liked it and i want her to do it again. I had done so much thinking to myself that i didnt notice Lucinda put on another movie. It was a comedy as oppose to another romance movie.  I started to get up to pee when i felt a force keeping me down. Lucinda had fallen asleep and was cuddling me like a stuffed animal. "Lucinda get up." "..." "Lucindaaaa get upppp" "..." "Lucinda! Get up!!" I started to yell. I almost started to scream when i had a rememberance. Lucinda is a heavy sleeper.

🧡3rd person POV💚
"Lucinda please!" "..." Only the noises from the tv could be heard as Melissa started to try to roll out from under Lucinda. Due to her doing this, Lucindas grip only got tighter.

💚Melissas POV💚
"Lucinda i need to go please let me go!" I started to scream. Ive been fighting her grip for 30 minutes now. Kim please get home sooner. I was squirming alot. "Lucinda...please wake up. Please."

🧡Lucindas POV🧡
I woke up to Melissa sleeping but it looked like she was crying. I saw her hands on her crotch and her legs crossed tightly. Did i do this? Something told me not to fall asleep with her in my lap. I picked her up and took her upstairs to my bathroom. "Melissa, wake up" "hm?" She strecthed her arms for 2 seconds before they got back on her crotch. "Thank irene youre up. I almost-" "I forgot to tell you before i left earlier today. There was a water main break in front of Sylvana and Eric's house. They shut the water off until about 9pm." "Wait. What time is it?" "7:39" "I cant wait that long. Im gonna burst any minute!" "Remember what i told you last night?" "I dont want you to have to-" "Its fine Melissa. I like it anyways." Melissa got up to take her pants off while i placed a few towels on the bed. She sat up on the headboard and spread her legs apart. "Are you sure Lucinda? I can wait-" "Melissa if you hold it any longer youre gonna get an infection." "Ok fine." I wanted to eat her out again for so long. Nows finally my time. I start licking really slowly. "Lucinda stop teasinggg" she whimpered. I put my tongue inside of her and started to explore a bit. With each moan i got more turned on. "Fuckkkk right there Lucinda" Her little faces were so cute. I wanted to make her hold it longer but i knew that would lead to an infection or UTI. I took my tongue out and replaced it with two fingers. I crawled up her body and started to kiss her. I went back down and now its time for the fun. I placed my head in position and pressed on her bladder since she wont go naturally. "Lucinda~!" Did she just...moan my name? As she did i left a nice warm liquid flood my mouth. "Feel better now?" "I think so." She got up and went into the bathroom while i took the towels downstairs into the laundry room to start the load. While down there i made some popcorn for us to share. We got cuddled up in bed together and watched alot of movies before falling asleep in each others arms.

And we are done here. I promise i will make the next chapter something nice and fluffy for yall
-Cherry

1000 words🧡💚