EP.8

Y/N {p.o.v}
I woke up blinding to the bright light of sunlight which came through my white curtains.

I sheepishly went up to the bathroom and did my morning routine.I went downstairs to find all of them still asleep.

I tried to wake all of them up but only jin and hoseok woke. Tae didnt wake up which made me pissed so I pour a cold cup of water on him.

he opened his eyes and shouted,
“YAAAH Y/N WHY'D YOU DO THAT!?!”
he asked in annoyance.

I replied,“whatever just get up and get out of here you idiot!”,I said as I rolled my eyes.

I could see anger in his eyes and I saw his dark brown eyes turning into red.

“yaah taehyung!”.

“what?!”,he was still angry but I ignored that.

“why are your eyes turning red like legit bright red as if you are gonna kill someone”,I asked out of curiosity.

he looked away trying to divert his eye contact with me so I couldn't see and he replied,

“I-its nothing I think u are sick, you saying stupid things today”,he said with an awkward laugh.

“yaah taehyung i also saw that ,it was turning red are u okay”,Jin spoke.

“IM FINE!!, I mean I'm fine nothing happened I think u guys are sick or sumthin becuz.......LETS JUST CHANGE AND EAT!!!”,
he said nervously and changed the topic but I didn't force him to say it and we all changed into our clothes and went to eat breakfast which was made by seokjin eomma.

I was soo hungry I was starving so I went to have breakfast and there were eggs, bacon and toasted bread but I wasnt in the mood for that so I made some pancakes for myself.

hoseok asked,“y/n where is yoongi”.

I replied,“he got a call frm mom and dad so he needed to go and btw I need to ask u guys something”.

they motioned telling me to continue so I said,“oppa said that as I will alone in this house it wont be safe soo could I live with any one of you except for taehyung”.

jin said that I could stay at his house tomorrow cuz today he is busy and I agreed.

after that we went of to school and I wore this

when we arrived I went straight to my locker to get my books

after that I went up to my first class and as usual tae was there but we were getting along alot these days so I didnt care.

the teacher cam in and said,
“Good morning students, have u completed your project”.

the whole class said yes and submitted our projects to him.

THIRD PERSON'S {P.O.V}
y/n and taehyung were getting along well but taehyung always does things that make her pissed,
but there was a weird feeling that taehyung felt near y/n and it was love but he did not want to admit that.

y/n was always confused because everytime she was near tae her and his tattoo started glowing
and taehyung's eyes turned red alot and y/n was really scared but acted brave.

third person {p.o.v} ended.

Y/N {p.o.v}

after school I was bored and I was scrolling through my phone when I heard my doorbell rang.
i walked up to the door and opened it but no one was there.

i felt fear taken all over me. i was scared but I ignored that and went back on scrolling on my phone when I heard weird noices as if someone was whispering, I got really scared.

I took my phone and dialed a phone number which I did not look at becuz i was scared as hell.

i called and that person said,

“hello, y/n are you okay why are you calling me at this hour”.

it was taehyung but at this time I didnt care.

“h-hi tae c-could u come o-ver at my h-house ple-Ahhhhhh!!”

and with that I hung up the call becuz i heard a girl scream.
i was really scared i started crying,i hid inside my bathroom.

after awhile I heard,

“Y/N WHERE ARE YOU!! IM HERE Y/N DONT BE SCARED TELL ME WHERE ARE YOU!!!”

he said but I did not make a noice and after awhile the bathroom door flung open.........

it was taehyung.

he came in and pulled me into his embrace, I cried out of fear.

“shhhhh dont cry I'm here nothing will happen okay, now tell me what happened?”

I told him everything and his eyes widened and said,

“pack your bags you are living with me”.

I was confused and asked,
“but why?”.

“there is not time for questions its not safe here, quick pack up and I'll take u at my place and dont be scared I have two of my brothers with me to”

I quickly packed up becuz right now I just cared about my life.

after packing taehyung took me to his house and tbh his house or should I say his mansion was sooo beautiful but I didnt care soo we went inside.

we rang the bell and I saw a cute boy with a bunny smile standing in front of us and asked,

“taehyung who is she and why is she here”.

taehyung replied,“just get her in and I'll tell u all about what happened tomorrow but today there is no time,just take her in and show her the guest room”.

when that bunny guy was taking me to the guest room I saw jimin sitting on the couch watching TV.
me and jimin became really close frndz.

I asked with excitement forgetting about what just happened,

“JIMIN!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”, he looked at me shocked and the smiled ate me.

he replied,“what are you doing here this is my house”.

“umm so you are taehyung's brother?”,I asked and he nodded as a yes.

I was shocked but then I said,
“umm taehyung brought me here and he said he is going to tell us all what happened tomorrow”.

“ok for now you rest and if u want anything tell me and we will have alot of fun tomorrow ok”, he said making my mood lighten up.

the bunny person took me to the room and I asked him,“hey what's your name?”

“oh yeah my name is jungkook and btw you can put all your clothes in that wardrobe and tell any of us if u want anything, we are upstairs and if not then just call a servant”.

I nodded and he went away.
I put my stuff in thier places.
I was really curious of what had came into taehyung's mind but I just ignored it and went off to sleep becuz I was hella tried.

_______________________________________
hi guys hope you enjoyed the ep
💜🥰🥰.

if you did then plzz

VOTE!!!🥰💜