EP.9

TAEHYUNG {p.o.v}

I was roaming around all night becuz I couldn't sleep, I am really worried about y/n.
she doesnt know about anything that's happening with her, I need to protect her from MARK!!

well sorry I didnt introduce my best friend before (note the sarcasm).

he was a close frnd to me but when I was not in this stupid human world I used to do some missions which
were really cruel.

well my dad told me to kill his sister becuz she stole alot of things which were passed upon our ancestors
and my dad was really strict about those things.

my dad ordered me to kill her so I did but i didnt know mark was his brother and he would take revenge.
well once mark came to me and threatened me that I will kill every person u love.

And now after so many years he is back but in the human world to take revenge from me.

I was soo worried, I messed up my hair in frustration (trusfration😂😂).
I couldn't sleep but without
realizing I drifted off to sleep.

taehyung (p.o.v): ended

Y/N {P.O.V}

I woke up quick because this was the first time I ever slept at someone's house.
I sluggishly got up and went to the bathroom and did my morning routine.

after I was done doing my morning routine, I went to wear some baggy ripped Jean's and a white cropped tee.

I put on my headphones and went downstairs.
I saw jimin and jungkook in the kitchen wating their breakfast.

they noticed me and called me,
“yaaah! y/n come here we ordered breakfast for u too.”

I took my headphones off and went to eat the breakfast.
it was pancakes with maple syrup and some blueberries on top, my fav!

after sometime the person who needs to explain everything came down.
He looked soo tried he had black circles under his eyes as if he hadn't slept for years.

I was kinda worried so i asked,
“yaah, taehyungaah what's up with u are u sick or something.

he didnt reply he, he seemed lost so I shouted this time,
“YAAAAH, TAEHYUNG!!!”
this time he flinched.

he said, “ah-ha yes what?”

I replied,“taehyung u seem sick are u ok?”
“ohh yeah it's just about the thing I need to explain to u all”,he sighed.

“then c'mon tell us I'm really curious”,jimin said out of nowhere and all of u agreed.

y/n (p.o.v): ended

TAEHYUNG {P.O.V}

they all agreed that I should tell them everything so I explained every single detail about it.
jimin was not that shocked because he knew about the mark thingy but y/n and jungkook were legit JUNGSHOOOK!

I said,“y/n if u need to go outside then take one us three or bodyguards with you and if not them I'm sorry u cannot go by yourself becuz this is fr your safety plzz listen to me”.

she replied with a shocked but scared expression,“o-ok but cant I stay with my brother?”

I said,“NO! not at all he doesn't know about it and I know he is overprotective and he would probably blame me so plzz”

she agreed then her phone buzzed and she picked it up.

taehyung (p.o.v): ended

THIRD PERSON {P.O.V}

y/n's phone buzzed so she picked it up and it was her brother.

yoongi:
“hey y/n where are you
I am soo worried.”

y/n:
“ohh sorry oppa I forgot to tell
you, i am at my frndz house
and i am having a sleepover so
dont be worried”.

yoongi:
“yaah pabo! how can u forget to
tell me. well anyways igtg ENJOY!.

then she hung up.

today y/n and everyone dis not go to school as they all were very scared to leave y/n alone and also for their own safety.

y/n was really shocked about what taehyung had told them earlier
and she was a bit scared of taehyung too becuz he KILLED! mark's sister and if he could kill her than he could do anything to y/n.

y/n decided to avoid taehyung as
he could be really dangerous.
y/n still didnt know that taehyung
was not frm this human world.

_______________________________________
Hi pretty ppl!!🥰
I'm sorry I post really late🥺🥺
mianhe🥺☹.

I hope u like this ep.
I will update soon (not sure🥺).
but stay tuned.

plzzz
VOTE!!!😋💜🖤