🥥 Coconut Juice 🥥

A/N: Sorry for not posting in nearly a year, I was running out of ideas and I guess I only got back on track today. Nevertheless, I hope all of you stay safe out there!!

"And in the evening, when the sky is on fire
Heaven and Earth become my great open cathedral
Where all men are brothers
Where all things are bound by law
And crowned with love

Poor, alone and happy
I walk by the surf, and make a fire on the beach
And as the darkness covers the face of the deep
I lie down in the wild grass
And dream the dream that the dreamers dream."

- eden ahbez

You were woken up by the sound of a fire crackling in the distance. It was still night, you could still see the stars twinkling in the sky, but the moon had shifted a bit to the left. You turned to find that Popee was no longer laying beside you; you sat up and surveyed the place, and eventually, your eyes landed on a familiar figure sitting by an intimate bonfire.

It was Popee.

Rubbing your sleepy eyes, you rose up and slowly made your way to him with your blanket wrapped around your naked body. You could still feel the stickiness of his semen in between your thighs with every step you took.

"Hey," you said, sitting beside him on a log.

"Hey," He nodded, gazing at the flames. "Had a good sleep?"

"Mhm." You snaked your arm around his shoulder and pulled him close. "What t-time is it?" your voice trembled as you yawned.

"I dunno," He shrugged. "I'd say about 2 a.m."

He looked down at your naked body and placed a warm hand on your breast. He rubbed it a little in slow, circular motions, making you throw your head back and sigh.

"Are you liking it?" he asked, gently squeezing your nipple between his thumb and middle finger.

"Yes, very much," you murmured, closing your eyes.

He swooped down and started sucking on your nipple as if he were sucking a milkshake from a straw.

"Ooh," you whispered, stroking his hair. "I...I never knew you could be this sexy."

"Yeah?" He smacked his lips. "Mm, you taste so good, Y/N...like peaches and cream."

Peaches and cream.

At the sound of these words, you couldn't stop yourself from bursting out laughing.

"Hah!" you chuckled airily. "Why do you have to be so corny?"

He looked up at you with those big childlike eyes of his and gave you a smile. He stroked your breast and blessed it with one last savory lick before rising up to leave.

"Wait," You stopped him. "Where are you going?"

"I won't be long, I'll just go get us some coconut juice," he said, skipping off into the nearby forest. "Stay where you are!"

You pursed your lips and sat there in silence, disappointed that he had suddenly ceased the nipple play. You were actually just beginning to enjoy it, but it seemed that coconut juice was the more important thing going on in your lover's mind.

It was too late now. All you could do was keep still and wait for him to come back.

As you gazed up at the many constellations hanging in the night sky, you slowly crept your fingers across your chest and attempted to recreate the feeling of Popee's touch on your breasts, but in the end, it just couldn't seem to work out. His touch was like no other.

Now you couldn't wait for him to return. A part of you was actually yearning for a second round of lovemaking.

Would he be up for it, though? you thought.

You sighed and shook your head, and simply continued to look up at the stars as your lover made his way deeper and deeper into the foliage of the forest.

You savoured the silence of the night, along with the calmness of the crickets chirping. Seeing that everything on this beach was so unbelievably pleasant, you wished this vacation would never end...

About ten minutes had passed when Popee finally returned, and sure enough, he had two fresh coconuts in his hands, and their tips were sliced clean off, so they were both dripping with luscious, fruity white juice. You shot a sneaky smirk at him; he returned your smile, and he went over to you and sat down beside you on the log.

"Here-" He pushed one of the coconuts into the palm of your hand. "Drink it, it tastes good."

You looked down at it apprehensively and hesitated for a moment, but seeing your dear lover's eager expression, you had no choice but to force the juice into your system.

You pressed the rim of the coconut onto your lips, threw your head back slightly, and swallowed a generous mouthful of the juice, which just happened to taste exactly like sweat. You weren't very fond of it, but you knew that Popee probably went to extreme measures just to feed you with the juice, so you forced yourself to finish the whole thing in one sitting, much to his delight.

"Oh, Y/N, you really like it?" he asked, his eyes sparkling with glee.

You nodded and smiled at him weakly. "Y-Yes," you managed to utter as you pushed the empty coconut away. "Yes, in fact, I loved every drop of it."

Popee grinned, overcome with joy, and didn't hesitate to wrap his arms around you. "Would you like me to fetch you some more?" he murmured gently in your ear.

You blushed and nuzzled your cheek against his. "Yes, please," you replied. "But I'd like the juice to come from somewhere else."

"Oh?" He tilted his head in confusion. "What do you mean?"

You glanced down at the slight bulge on his crotch, which was safely concealed underneath his swimming trunks. "You know what I mean..."

You wrapped your fingers around the hem of his trunks and tugged at it gently. He responded to your yearning with a loving smile, before pulling his trunks all the way down to let his mighty cock spring to life.

"Is my darling hungry?" he asked.

You nodded and knelt down in front of him, ready to savour your mouthwatering meal. You held onto it with both hands and engulfed its massive tip with your mouth. You began by sucking on it gently, growing accustomed to its taste, teasing it with the tip of your tongue. He pursed his lips, determined to control his moans, but you could hear the sharp intakes of his breath and his low grunts escape from his lips. You wanted him to moan a little louder, so you slid your mouth lower, just enough to engulf half of his cock. You twisted its base with your hands, knowing that this would do the trick to make him cry like an eagle.

Sure enough, it did, and the sound of his lustful moans only encouraged you to go in deeper. You were sucking much harder now - and much louder - as you bobbed your head up and down, up and down the full length of his manhood. You slithered your tongue around its shaft, making it tremble at an alarming rate. The tip of his cock rubbed back and forth, back and forth across the back of your throat, as if it were trying to make itself flaming hot. You felt as if this huge sausage of a dick had a mind of its own - it moved and squirmed inside your mouth so actively, you felt like it was on the brink of an explosion.

Popee threw his head back, unable to take the pleasure any longer. He was huffing and puffing, now close to reaching his climax, his cheeks burning bright red, as red as the bonfire that raged behind you. You quickened your pace, bobbing your head faster than ever, sucking on his hard, brick-like flesh as if your life depended on it. Sweat dripping down his forehead, he squeezed his eyes shut and let a long passionate cry escape from his lungs. His cock rattled for a brief moment before finally losing control - he flooded your mouth with his seed, and as he screamed and yelled out of pure pleasure, no longer giving a damn if anyone heard him, you yelled with him, and you let his semen fill your mouth in the same way his love filled your heart.