Chapter four: Dominic

I am not gonna lie the day I thought I would be with another guy was the day he'll froze over. Growing up I knew I was at least Bi-sexual. I've had one night stands with guys before but I always preferred girls more the boys.

But then Benjamin Montgomery came into my life turning it upside down. From the moment I saw him I knew I had to had this boy as mine. And I'm not one to believe in love at first sight. But then he came into my life.

And I've only known the kid for about two weeks. But here he is now sitting on my lap in the back of the school library wearing my jersey underneath his hoodie. We both currently had a free period after lunch so we were hanging out in the library with him on my lap.

"You know when your at the game I expect you to proudly be showing off my jersey"I said pulling him directly on my hard on making me smirk when he shivered and slightly moved.

"A-And I will"he said slightly stuttering. Did I mention this kid is absolutely adorable. Light brown hair and blue eyes. He looks like a puppy. Not to mention he is super short but fits directly into my arms. He is like 5'5 while I am 6'6. I am a whole foot and an inch taller then him.

And lags not forget his ass. He has a natural ass bubble butt and is curvy as well. I'm wondering how his lips will taste against mine.

"Hey benji can I kiss you"I asked and he turned around to look at me confused "your asking for permission to kiss me"He asked confused "well yeah I need your consent don't I"I said. I could see the slight confusion in his eyes when it came to the consent part.

"Yeah you can kiss me"he said "are you sure I don't want to make you uncomfortable"I said then I saw only pure love and adoration in his eyes "yeah I'm sure"he said making me smile and I leaned into kiss him. I was right his lips were really soft and full. His skill was just as soft as well. His soft hands laid on my rough ones.

When we broke apart his face was bright red "adorable"I whispered and he blushed a deeper shade of red "don't say things like that Dominic when they aren't true"he said burying his face in his hands.

And I moved them making him look at me "but it's the truth baby"I said kissing his forehead "okay"he said but I could still tell he didn't believe me "what's wrong"I asked I could tell he had a lot of things going on in his mind "just thinking this past week you've ask me consent for a lot of things even to hug me why would you need my permission"He asked confused

"Because I don't want to make you uncomfortable so I ask you if you okay with doing something. Like down the line in our relationship when it comes to hugging and holding hands I won't ask for permission but kissing and other things I'm still going to ask you for permission. Plus it is important in a relationship for both parties to have consent. I can't just want to do something and expect you to go along with it. You need to want to do it as well"I explain

He looked very confused "I never really knew that. My therapist said the same thing. In my last relationship I never really got a say in anything I wanted to do. Never really got a say in how I wanted to loose my virginity. It was always his way or the high way. Mom, Dad, Nate, and Ava said that was a toxic relationship and so did my therapist. I don't really know if it was to be honest since it was my first ever relationship"Benji explains

He was in a toxic relationship for his first relationship. What the actual fuck how can someone hurt him "can you explain to me a little you don't have to only if you want to"I said "well my ex boyfriend he used to hit me when I didn't want to do anything he wanted. We dated for two years. He took my virginity before we even started to date. I was thirteen at the time and he was fifteen. Afterwards he told me that I was going to be his boyfriend. The next day everyone knew that we were together"Benji said "breath"I said and he did then spoke again

"In my heart I thought it was love but in my head I knew it really wasn't. My sister was the third one to find out. Seeing as my brothers were the first because they were going through the same thing with their boyfriends at the time"He said "Benji breath"I said and he took a breath of air and started to talk again.

"The second one was our friends they wouldn't believe us even though they saw them hitting us. They told us if we didn't act the way we were acting they would have hit us. Then our sister found out because we had come home from a vacation with our boyfriends all bruised. She screamed getting our mom, dad and Nates attention. We eventually had to tell them what was going on and they were absolutely pissed"He said "breath Benji"I said once more and he did as I said then spoke again.

"My sister and Nate ended up putting them into the hospital. But no charges were pressed because there wasn't any evidence. The three of us spent a year in therapy while having to deal with an entire town hating us because the truth came out and three of us were to blame. They wanted me and my brothers to be trophy wives or in this case trophy husbands instead of having an opinion and using our brains"he explains with tears rolling down his face.

"Which is why you are attending this school. I am so sorry that happened to you. But I promise that I won't do anything of the sort to you. And my friends won't hurt your brothers"I said

"I know. Ava likes the three of you and knows that you will be good for us. Ava and mom have this thing when they know if someone has good intentions or not and they can always tell if someone is lying as well. The three of us really should've listened to the two of them when they said that they didn't like our ex friends and ex boyfriends at the time. Since mom and Ava are always on point with things like theses"He explains

"Well it's good to know your sister thinks that we will be god for you. I can't wait to formally meet her and your parents"I said "I can't wait either. They are coming to your game today so you are going to informally meet them"he said "then I can't wait"I said and he leaned up and kissed me making me smile "can you kiss me again please"he asked "of course benji"I said coupling his cheeks and pulling him into another kiss. I'm beginning to fall hard for this boy and I don't mind it one bit.

End of chapter