Chapter five: Theodore

It was currently the weekend. It has been about two months since we have been at the school and almost two months since we started dating the guys. My relationship with Malik has been going good. He is an amazing boyfriend.

Even though we have been dating a short amount of time he makes me happy. Even though he doesn't have as much money as I do he still makes me happy with the little things he does. I don't really like extravagant things so the small things he does for me makes me incredibly happy.

Currently I was at home with my brothers. Ava and Nate went to the doctor to see how the baby is doing. Mom and dad had an early morning meeting and won't be back until two so around the same time as Ava and Nate.

My brothers and I invited our boyfriends over since we were bored. There was a knock on the door making me jump out of bed and run downstairs with my brothers close behind. We looked to see who it was first then we opened the door.

I could feel Malik's eyes looking at me and my outfit. The three boys came in their eyes moved from our outfits to our house "wow this place is nice"Malik said "thanks"I said shutting and locking the door. Then I took Malik's hand going upstairs to my bedroom. My brothers did the same with their boyfriends.

"Wow your room is amazing"Malik said as we entered my room "thanks"I said locking the door "so babe why did you want me here"he asked making me blush "I missed you and I want to cuddle"I said making him smile and open his arms for me. I smiled walking into them. He took off his shoes leaving them by my bedroom door. Then we laid on my bed cuddling.

"So with your outfit are you trying to turn me on"he asked making me blush "wasn't my intention but these are actually my home clothes"I said "well you look good"he said looking me in my eyes I can tell he wants to touch me.

"Do you want to touch me"I asked and he looked genuinely surprised "only if you will let me"he said "yeah you can. I want you to"I said "okay"he said laying me on my bed. He started kissing me and I gladly returned. He slipped his hands up my top. Making me shiver as he played with my nipples.

He released my lips and kissed down my necks "mmm~"I moaned out. He looked at me and smiled continuing what he was doing leaving hickies down my neck. He pulled off my top and started leaving hickies on my chest. And proceeded to suck on my nipples.

"M-Malik y-you n-need t-to s-stop b-before I-I c-cum"I said "awe my baby is going to cum just from sucking on your nipples"he asked and I nodded "words baby"he said "y-yes"I said "do you want me to stop"he asked "n-no"I said honestly.

"Do you want me to take care of you"he asked making me be blush "y-yes"I said "yes what baby"he asked his voice getting deeper "y-yes sir"I said bitting my lip "Hmm do you want to tell Sir what you want"He asked "Sir I want you to make me feel good I want you to suck me dry"I said completely red.

"Good boy"he said pulling my pants down "oh wow no underwear makes it a whole lie easier for me"he said and proceeded to take me entirely in his mouth making me gasp "M-mm~"I moaned as he continued to bob his head up an down my length. I eventually came hard down his throat.

That was my first ever time getting a blow job I've always been the one giving them. But anyways Malik did as he said he would do. He sucked me dry. When my length softened he came off me and he looked even hotter then before.

"You taste really good baby boy"he said placing a kiss on my lips "thanks that was really amazing. I've never gotten a blow job or a hand job before I've only given them"I said "So you've never been given a blow job, hand job. But have you been eaten out before or fingered"He asked.

"no"I said "then I'm gonna be your first and hopefully last. I'm gonna make you feel so good baby. Your pleasure is just as important as mine"he said after he said all that I wrapped my arms around his neck and pulled him into a deep kiss as he pulled up my shorts and pulled down my top. I knew my chest was covered in hickies but I did not care. I'm starting to fall in love with Malik and I want him to be my one and only.

End of chapter