46

|Y/N POV|

Thursday 11:00 AM

"What a weird dream I had" i said upon waking up

Looking around I was greeted by my manager humming a song which sounded a lot like an Agust D song and happily dancing around the store cleaning the tables.

"What happened, does me fainting make you happy?" I asked looking at her confused.

"I got a picture and autograph from your little celebrity friend" she answered practically singing with a big smile plastered across her face.

"Who is that?" I asked scratching my head trying to remember if I had a friend who is a celebrity.

"Have you forgotten? It's Agust D!" She replied squealing.

"But we're not friends... he just came to get some coffee". I explained.

"Well the way he was talking sounded like you guys were friends" she said shrugging her shoulders.

"Oh.." was all I could muster out.

"Whether he is your friend or not I got a picture with him and  I'm gonna blow it up, print it out and hang it up on the wall to attract customers" she admitted skipping to the back room of the shop and coming back out with her phone in hand.

"Look at him, he's so good looking right?" She said showing me the picture that she took with Agust D.

"Yes he is" I said agreeing.

I have to tell Yoongi about this.

A/n: I'm so sorry for taking so long to post another chapter I have been busy with school.😭

(Thanks for reading please do not forget to vote!)