1 - Romantic advice

(This first chapter isn't really good, but the others are better, if you want you can ignore this one)

Third person pov

Atsushi has been impatient today, and it could be noticed by the rythm his foot was making, every two seconds hiting the floor in a not very pleasant way. It's sound was pretty irritating to the others trying to finish, or in Dazai's case ignore it peacefully, their work. That was until Kunikida finally spoke up.

"Atsushi, please stop, your melody is disturbing our work, therefore it makes it hard to finish our work effectively" Atsushi looks at Kunikida, it was obvious that he didn't knew what he was doing "I'm so so so sorry Kunikida! I didn't realized what I was doing" He stands up and bows while speaking. "It's ok, just don't repeat it please"

They stayed as quiet as they could with Kunikida trying to get Dazai to work and Yosano curing Tanizakis cut in his finger.

Tap........Tap............Tap........Tap......Tap....Tap...Tap Tap Tap Tap

It soon started again, his foot making that annoying music once again. This time it was Dazai who interrupted, mostly to run away from Kunikida.

"Ataushiiii~~~ come with me! You're clearly distressed, and as your superior I need to help you with that! " The bandaged freak runs to the tiger like one and grabs his hands, pushing him to leave the agency "DAZAI! YOU CAN'T RUN AWAY FROM WORK!" "I JUST DIIIDDD~~~" Atsushi and Dazai run off to the park, well, Dazai drags Atsushi to the park.

"Done done~~~ Kunikida can't run this far!" Dazai shows his proud smile while recovering his breath "I SHOULDN'T CAN TOO! " Atsushi tried to yell but ends up just huffing his words loudly. "Welp, you should thank me than!" Still smiling, he takes off his phone and calls a number Atsushi didn't had, Chuuya Nakahara, in Dazai's phone "Mr step on me 🥵💖"

The phone starts the calling sound that didn't last even a second, since he picked up on the same second.

"What now" "where are you Chuuya?" "I'm on a coffee, because SOMEONE decided NOT TO ATTEND A FUCKING DATE" "jeez, sorry, I had work to do" "you never do anything at work" "well~~~this time I have a reason! And it's right besides me!" "And what would it be?" "A crybaby, I don't know what to do with him so I thought 'hm,who would know how to deal with a crybaby?....a crybaby itself! Chuuya it is!' and that's why I'm calling you" "NOT EVEN A SORRY?" "Sooorrrryyyyy, and I had already said iiiit!~~~~" "ugh, whatever, I'm coming, but you still need to make something about you missing the fucking date" "I know I know I'm sorry, I'll make up for it, you'll see!" "Ok, I hope so, I'll be there in a minute, you're so damn lucky they made me take a day off today" "I am already lucky just by being with you Chuuya~~" "I-..um... Bye"

Dazai smiles as the call ends knowing he let the poor ginger head flustered by his kind words, that's until he remembers he still has a baby to 'take care of'.

"So, Atsushi-kun~, will you tell me what's making you act so impatiently?" The taller once again pulls Atsushi in the direction he's going, which was to the bench. "Umm... I just... Don't really have the best love life" they both reached the bench and sat "well, I don't really think I can help you with that, buuutttt~~~ I can try! Tell me, do I know that person?" "Wait a second" Atsushi puts his hands in front of him and shakes them a bit "hm?" "Aren't you dating Chuuya?" Both of them were now confused "yeah, what's your point?"

Atsushis face was a mix of confusion, and that 'excuse me what?' feeling, how could Dazai be dating someone as hard to get as Chuuya and still don't have any advice for him? "Ummm... It's just that... I thought you'd be able to help me since you and Chuuya are dating, weren't you the one who asked him out?"