4 - dumb things we did

Third person pov

Dazai layed in one side of the bad and Chuuya on the other, one reading and the other just trying to fall asleep, he needed to wake up early the next day because of work.

"Chuuya?" Dazai took off his reading glasses and layied them on his bedside table right next to the book he had just finished.

"Hm....what is it Dazai" Chuuya turns around to face Dazai, who was now covering his torso with the blankets too "didn't we grow old way too fast?" He settles himself with the blankets going up to his collar bone "we aren't old, we're only 22 dumbass" Chuuya yawns and gets near to Dazai, hugging his torso making Dazai turn his body too to Chuuyas direction "well, yes, but just some years ago we would be a shy as we passed love notes in class, make out on the nurse office, go to detention on purpose when the other would go,  judge the others looks or taste together just because, we did so many good things... I feel like now we're just a old married couple" Chuuya laughs a bit and burries his face on Dazai's face "yeah.... Maybe we did.... But I still have trauma from that one time the nurse came when we were making out and SHE started making out with our physics teacher, we for some odd reason stayed there the whole time...they could have had sex and we would be there..."

Dazai also laughs "true, it wasn't a very pleasant experience, but you know what was a good experience?" "Hm?" "When we played spin the bottle with just the two of us hahah" they both laugh a bit now "you wouldn't admit that you liked me, so I just decided to do it dumbass, it ended up being a good experience as you said" " I know.... You were a horrible kisser though, it was a good thing you got me as your trainer along all these years" Dazais voice showed how proud he was.

"Oh shut it, you tried to use tongue in our first kiss! It was supposed to be soft and cute! Not nasty and sexual!" He pouts a bit "well, I couldn't really hold myself, you just had great lips, now you have perfect lips, you no more have that stupid piercing on my way"

They stayed silent for a fee seconds, Chuuya already drifting to sleep as Dazai would mess with his hair a bit, both enjoying the others warmness.

"What about when you ignored my warning and ate Francis last frie, like, why? You just ended up with a black eye and a corpse, that troublesome situation would have been so much easier if you only listened to me!" Chuuya grows "I don't care, and don't exaggerate! He was sent to hospital after punching me, nothing more" "I like how you say it as if it was a normal student thing to do" Chuuya looks up with unintentional cute eyes "it isn't?" After a second of appreciating Chuuyas face Dazai chuckles covering his mouth with the hand that was playing with chuuyas hair "well, it normally isn't, but I guess you're just especial not only for me but for the world, amazing"

Chuuya rolls his eyes and burries his face on Dazai's chest once again, this time also putting a leg above Dazai's "you simp..." "Only for you Chuu Chuu~" The taller kisses the angriers forehead using his hand to take the hair off his face. "You're so beautiful Chuuya... I could state at you forever and never get tired" both of them blush, Dazai just a tiny bit, but Chuuya was at least noticeable. "Thanks.... I could do the same too... For you....."

Overwhelmed with the sudden happiness that decided to appear after that statement, Dazai hugs Chuuya hard "I love you so damn much Chuuya! " "Love you too.... Osamu"

As Chuuya was about to fall asleep, Dazai interrupts, again. "What about when Mori called Kouyou to our room when we were making out.... I still think she wants to kill me just because of that" "uuggh, decide if you speak or if you'll shut up!" "Speak!" "Hmm...  well, that was a funny and embarissing experience..... Sometimes Kouyou brings that and the time when I fucking moaned so loud she heard it from the other side of the building, of course she was exaggerating but gosh... That was a traumatic experience"