2 - say that you love me back

Third person pov

Dazai and Chuuya have been dating for almost a year, but in Dazai's eyes it was more of an one sided relationship, Chuuya didn't asked anything from him, he didn't helped him when he's tired, he wouldn't even say 'i love you too'! And that was really bothering Dazai, it's been almost a year!

And that's what they're going to talk about.

Chuuya was in his room, because he didn't wanted to share a bedroom, sitting on his bed scrolling through his phone when he heard a knock "what do you want Dazai?" Dazai enters the room and sits next to Chuuya "well... Let's talk shall we?" The serious face on Dazai's face was a bit concerning for Chuuya but he still noods his head positively.

"I think we should take a break..." Silence, that was all Dazai heard as a answer to his statement, but Chuuya? Oh poor boy, his ears were only hearing the irritating ring you get out of nowhere, his mind focused on the words that left Dazais mouth "what.....?" The soft whisper was so low that Dazai needed a second to think about what he said and what an 'wht' could be "I think we should take a break Chuuya"

It isn't necessary to say the atmosphere in there was dense you could feel it just by being in the same House or just passing the street, it was so dense you could basically feel it, smeel the sadness of dazai and the fear of Chuuya, hear the torturing silence, taste the years yet to fall from Chuuyas face and so much more you can't even explain.

Chuuya had a few strings of his hair floating thanks to the hard time he was having to control his ability with all those negative emotions Growing in him. Dazai immediately grabbed Chuuyas arm softly so that Chuuya wouldn't lose control of his ability.

"W-why?!" Chuuya was crying, his eyes red and a couple of tears dancing in his face while his two shaking hands tried to reach Dazai, but he just moved away still holding on his arm "I'm sorry Chuuya, but I don't want to be in a one sided relationship" "d-do you not want me anymore?! You can just say it and end it there, but at least say it please" "it's not that... I love you a lot more than you can even think, but.... Do you love me?" "YES!" "It doesn't look like it..."

More seconds of silence, this time Dazai was also almost crying, but chuuya? Chuuya was shaking with rage, his expression showing his incredibility, how he thought Dazais words were bullshit.

"I am CRYING in front of you, shaking, BEGGING you to fucking stay, and you have the AUDACITY to say I don't like you?!" Chuuya grabs Dazais shoulders and slightly shakes him "you can't even say that you fucking love me!" Dazai snaps, Chuuya following right after him "IT'S JUST EMBARRASSING!" "WELL YOU'RE MAKING ME EMBARRASSED BY DATING YOU WHILE IT LOOKS LIKE YOU DONT EVEN GIVE A DAMN ABOUT ME!" "I TALE DAYS OFF FOR YOU! I GO ANYWHERE YOU WANT! I BRING YOU SOME PRESENTS! I SHOW YOU SO MUCH HOW I FUCKING WANT YOU! I JUST CANT SAY IT RIGHT NOW!" "AND DO YOU THINK THAT I FEEL SAFE WITH JUST MATERIALS?!" "DO YOU THINK THAT I FEEL LOVED WITH JUST WORDS?! YOU COULD BE LYING ALL ALONG AND I WOULDN'T EVEN KNOW!" "SO COULD YOU!" "UGH, IS IT THAT HARD TO UNDERSTAND?!"

The tears were uncontactable, the rage immeasurable, the feelings fighting for a spot. The guilt fighted with the pride and with the anger, an unfair two against one battle, but still very hard to both sides. Dazais rage and sadness partned up against any other emotion that would make him stop what he was doing. Basically, both were being stubborn.

Even if they just wanted to hig each other and forget it, understand that their love language is different and try to change a bit for the other, no, they're both ignoring the logic and only focusing on their emotions that seem to have been keeped for way too long for them to control.

"This is enough, it seems that the problem isn't just that you don't say you don't love me, you just don't do it at all, we'll just go back to hating each, not that hard now is it Chuuya? It seems that you already do s-" "SHUT. the fuck up... This is bullshit! Why didn't you just fucking told me earlier?! We could've sorted this shut out before you acted all irrational! You're not even trying to fix it! You're just ending it! Why can't you just try to at least fix it?! It seems that the one who doesn't want me it's you! I want you, but you don't! I already said it once and I'll say it twice. If you don't want me, just fucking say it!"