Chapter nine

Everyone puts back on their clothes and you do the whole birthday cake song thing and you and Tom are alone in the kitchen. "The necklace is beautiful Tom, how did I end up with someone like you?" "Luck and fate" you giggle a bit and kiss him. You guys go back into the living room and everyone starts dancing. You get closer to Tom and whisper "you look so sexy right now" "you do too love" he gets closer to you and you say "are you gonna kiss me Tom?" "Maybe, maybe not. It all depends on how you behave" he smirks at you and you get goosebumps everywhere. "You know you like this darling, it drives you insane doesn't it?" After a while Zendaya and toms brothers leave and you rush to you and toms room locking the door. You quickly change into your new lingerie and unlock the door. Tom comes in in his phone and doesn't notice you till he closes the door. He drops his phone and scans your whole body with his eyes. You get up and slowly walk over to him running your fingers up his arms. You get closer to his ear and whisper "you like that daddy?" He quickly picks you up and places you on the bed tearing off his clothes as you take off the lingerie. He starts kissing every part of your body. You let out a soft moan as he sticks his tongue in your "area". He starts swirling his tongue around causing you to moan. After a while he comes back up and starts kissing you. He sticks "it" it causing you to arch your back and let out a slight moan. He start going faster and you keep moaning his name. "Say it" "w-what?" "You know what I'm talking about" you stop and start moaning "D-DADDY!" He get super turned on by that and starts going faster. He flip him over so your on top and start ridding him. He starts moaning too and he keep moving back and forth on him. You let out one huge moan and get off of him. "That was the best" "well let me show you better then" he gets on top of you and you guys do it two more times. Your legs are shaking a lot and you struggle to move. You end up cuddling with him the rest of the night. In the morning you wake up and get up to get dressed. You put on your clothes and Tom wakes up. You put on the necklace he gave you and he smiles. "Tom you have to get up" "nope" "Tom you have work today" "oh right I forgot" he gets up and quickly gets dressed. "Oh before I forget Robert Downey jr is gonna be there and the avengers cast wants to have a get together later" "that sounds great! What do you want to get for lunch today?" "That new sandwich shop sounds really good right now" "ok I'll pick some up during your break" "your the best" "I know" you scrunch you nose and you drive him to the set. You see Robert and make fun of Tom by saying "omg, it's Robert Downey jr!" He nudges you and Robert walks up to you and says "hello, you must be y/n. I've seen a few of your movies and I must say your a pretty good actress" "thank you, you have no idea how much I appreciate that" Tom tell you that he's gonna get dressed and you give him a kiss before he goes. Towards toms lunch break you get Tom and you a sandwich from the shop. You come back and eat lunch with Tom Robert and Zendaya. "So y/n how did you and Tom meet?" "Oh we met outside a red carpet event" you continue talking and Tom gets a call from Harrison. "Yeah mate?" "God are you and y/n having sex again?" "Yeah she's naked in my bed, no! Of course not, I'm at work dummy" "oh ok, I was just calling because I wanted to go back in my room without hearing 'oh god y/n! Yes Tom!'" "Oh my god, I'm hanging up now" Tom hangs up and he puts his arm around you. After his lunch break they continue with the scene and you get a call from an unknown number. "Hello?" "Hi y/n! This is the casting director from the show you auditioned for" "oh my god hi!" "Yeah we just wanted to confirm that we thought you were a great actress and wanted to tell you that you got the part for Michelle! We can't wait to see you tomorrow" "omg thank you! Take care!" Robert walks up to you and says "who was that?" "Oh I auditioned for a part in this show called 'everyone's psycho' and I got the lead!" "Congratulations y/n" Tom walks over and says "what happened?" You tell him what happened and he starts getting really excited and picks you up spinning you around. "That's great y/n!" You give him a kiss and he puts you down. "I also have a singing gig tonight and you are coming" "wow you're getting jobs left and right darling" "I know it's like I'm famous" you smile and give him one last kiss. After toms last scene you get dressed for your gig and Tom drives you there with a few other people (Harrison, RDJ, Zendaya, and his brothers) and he goes backstage with you. "You nervous?" "Yeah I am a lot" "hey it's gonna be ok, I love you and you're gonna be great" you smile and slowly step out the stage and everyone cheers for you. You explain how this song is about your relationship when you were with your ex (Billie eilish doesn't exist at this moment) "this song is called my boy, I wrote it when I was with my ex" the band starts playing and you start singing "my boy's being sus, he was shady enough, but now he's just a shadow, my boy loves his friends like I love my split ends, by that I mean he cuts them off" after you're done with the song everyone cheers for you. You sing a few more songs and meet Tom and everyone outside. You run up to hug him and he kisses you while picking you up. "You were amazing y/n!" Everyone cheers for you and you drive to where RDJ what's the party.