Chapter six

Before Tom does his scene you pull Laura out of peoples sight and you whisper in her ear "if you ever try and pull that shit with Tom again, I'll kill you. Got it?" You push her off you and she looks at you really scared. After toms scene you see Laura talking to him and looking at you. You run over and say "hey guys, what are you talking about" "y/n can I speak to you outside?" "Yeah of course Tom" you guys go outside and he says "why the fuck would you say that to Laura!?!" "What did I do?" "You threaten her!" "Look Tom it's not that big a deal! Do you see how she talks to you!?! You don't even do anything about it!" "You're acting crazy! She's just messing around!" "Oh so I'm not allowed to feel insecure anymore!?! She literally talks about how much she likes you in front of me!" "She's just a friend y/n! Why can't you see that?" "I'm not dealing with this right now! I cant believe you're defending her!" "Where are you going?" "I'm going back to my place Tom! Wanna know why? Because we're done!" You run to your car and drive back to your house. The whole drive you were balling your eyes out. You get home and fall to the floor crying. You can barely see because of how much you were crying. After toms done filming he calls Harrison to pick him up and as soon as he gets there he starts crying. "What's wrong mate?" "Y/n just broke up with me" "what why!?!" Tom tells him what happened and he can't stop crying. They get home and everyone goes over to comfort Tom. Sam gets a notification and he clicks on the link. "Tom, the pap caught your guys fight, over 10 million people have seen this" "great just great! Is that a picture of her in her car!?!" "Oh shit they really got everything" "not helpful Sam!" Back over at your house you're alone and still crying. You realized that you hadn't eaten all day and just want to see Tom and hug him. You fall asleep as you start dreaming about your life with Tom. From the red carpet to your first kiss with him, then your first time with him, first date, lastly to when you broke up. You wake up sweaty and see that you have 14 missed calls from Tom. You get dressed and decided to go on a walk. You see your friend Zoey on the walk and give her a big hug. "I heard what happened, I'm so sorry" "I just needed to talk to someone" you guys enter the nearest coffee shop and you tell her everything that happened and you get a bit emotional and start crying again. A girl taps on your shoulder and asks for a picture. You wipe your eyes and take a picture with her. "I just want to see him Zoey" "I know you do but that probably not the best idea, just wait a bit" a while later you go back home and see toms hoodie that he gave you. You put it on and fall asleep crying again. A week pasts by and Zoey invited you to go to lunch with her. Tom hasn't called you all week and you miss him even more. You get to the lunch place and text Zoey asking where she is. She texts you back saying that she has to cancel. You start softly crying again and you hear someone familiar order coffee. You quickly turn around and see that it's Tom. You and him lock eyes as you run up to hug him. He pulls you into a tighter hug and tears run down both of your guys cheeks. The hug seems to last forever. He cancels his order for the coffee and walks with you outside. You turn to him and say "Tom I'm really sorry, I was just mad and I-I don't know why I did what I did and" you start rambling on and he stops you and says "I'm sorry too, I should've told her to stop. I've missed you so much" you hug him again wrapping your arms around his neck and his around your waist. You look up at him and he wipes the tears from your face. You look up at his gorgeous brown eyes and kiss him. He kisses you back and grabs your hand. You pull away from the kiss and it starts raining. You both run behind the shop and start dancing with each other. His hips swaying with yours. It was almost to perfect to be true. "I love you Tommy, I always have" "I love you too y/n, ever since wet met at the red carpet I knew you were the one." You hug him one last time and give him a kiss. "Wanna go get something to eat darling?" "Oh I'm not hungry" I'm actually starving but he doesn't have to know that. "Can I ask you something? You can totally say no if you want" "yeah ask me" "will you move in with me?" "Yes! Sorry I mean yeah sure" he chuckles a bit and he drives you to your house to pick up your stuff. You your stuff and go to his house. You put your stuff in his room and he has a few draws for you that you put your clothes in. You unpack the rest of your stuff and you lay down on the bed next to Tom. You text Zoey and notice that toms taking a picture with you and you look up and scrunch your nose. He posts on his Instagram story with the caption 'finally back either the woman I love ❤️' "I'm gonna change really quick" "ok" you go to his bathroom and change quickly into this navy blue lingerie. You slowly walk out and he starts staring at you. "Darling" "you know you like it, it drives insane doesn't it?" You wink at him and hi quickly puts his phone down and you sit on his lap. You whispering in his ear. And he get shivers down his spine. "Darling-" "what you gonna do about it tom?" You smirk at him and he slowly takes off your lingerie. You take off his shirt and feel him get a boner. "Why hello there" you giggle a bit and continue taking off his clothes.