Chapter 1

Stana had just got home from the Independent Spirits, she was already stripping out of her dress throwing on an oversized shirt. She was brushing her teeth when she heard her phone go off in her bedroom.
She finished brushing and went to look at her phone. It was from "Nathan 😉😎💪" the name made her smile without even reading his text. Nathan took her phone on set one day and changed his name in her phone. She has never changed it.

Nathan 😉😎💪: Hello beautiful.

How he could get her blushing from miles away she could never figure out. Now sleeping was far from her mind as she sat up in her bed cross legged, grinning from ear to ear trying to figure out what to type back.

Stana 😘☺️, was the name that showed up in his phone. What? She wasn't going to let him have all the fun in changing his name and not hers.

Stana 😘☺️: Hello Mr. Fillion 😊

She pressed her phone down on the bed waiting for it to ring alive.

N: You looked positively amazing tonight in that dress. But it could have been shortened.... A lot. 😉😉.

Stana was now positive she was beat red from blushing.

S: Got to leave something to the imagination don't we?

The response back was quick.

N: Oh don't worry. I am DEFINITELY imagining right now.

S: NATHAN! 😂😂

N: Stana? Is there a problem?

S: You are so bad, you know that?

N: I have been told but the question is how are you going to punish me?

Stana now went from blushing of embarrassment to arousal. He is playing with fire and he knows it.

S: I have some ideas... 😏

N: care to share with the rest of the class?

S: Spanking would probably be involved.

N: you are such a tease.

She didn't know what to say, she was thinking the conversation is over now and she couldn't hide the disappointment. It was until it showed text bubbles, signifying that he was now typing something.

Now what he says next totally catches her off guard.

N: do you ever think of us?

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Thanks for reading!
Follow me on insta for updates and all that. @in.my.veins.always

I hope you liked it. If you want more... TELL ME.

XoR