Chapter 2

How the hell is she supposed to answer that?

Has she thought about them? Yes.

She has thought about them quite a lot.

Him filling her up, pushing into her, making her scream his name all night long. She has also thought about taking vacations together, living in the same house, and growing old together.

She knows that's not what normal platonic friendship is. Hell she doesn't think that way about anyone on the Castle cast. Other than Nathan.

N: I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said anything. Night Stana.

Shit. She really blanked out.

S: No Nate don't leave. Can I call you?

Stana's phone was now ringing she immediately answered the call. His voice was the first thing she heard.

"Hey"

"Hi"

"I just wanted to say you don't have to answer me."

"I want to."

She took a pause to collect her thoughts.

"I have thought about us-"

She trailed off not really sure what to say.

"How do you think of us?"

Stana was not sure what he was trying to get her to say. She decided on the truth and not hiding from him anymore.

"I think of us many ways."

Nathan just hummed in agreement to let her continue.

"I think of maybe you and I... going to dinner, that would end in a kiss."

She said tentatively testing the waters on what exactly is happening.

"I always kiss you when you leave-"

"On the lips Nathan. I want to end with you pressing me up against the door claiming my mouth with yours."

Nathan was taken aback from her bluntness. He decided to join in this.

"I would run my hands up your legs pushing your dress further up so I can massage your thighs."

"Nate... Are we really going to have our first time be over the phone?" She giggled.

"Shit Stana.. I am so sorry. I didn't think- I am sorry. You know if I wasn't in New York I would be running to your apartment right now."

That made her laugh, he is so adorable when he gets nervous.

"It's okay Nathan, maybe it's for the better."

Nathan didn't say anything he didn't want to ruin anything by opening his mouth.

"Night Nate."

With that she hung up. Leaving Nathan on the line confused as to what just happened.