Chapter 3

Nathan spent the rest of his week in NYC in a daze. He couldn't believe what happened, or didn't happened. He didn't know what to do. Nathan decided to shoot her another text.

N: I got a present for you in NYC.

Stana was relieved when he texted her, hoping things were okay between them.

S: I know you are there 😉

Stana is such a sweetheart, Nathan could flirt but Stana could just dish it right back. Sometimes he felt that she was better at it. He would never tell her that though.

N: Funny Stana. I am serious.

S: Okay what is it?

N: You will see.

S: NATE! You can't do that... You can't get my hopes up for nothing!

'Well you didn't seem to mind getting my hopes up, among other things last night.' He thought.

N: it's a surprise.

S: I am going to kill you. 😡

N: then you will never know your gift. The choice is yours.

Stana rolled her eyes, she just wanted to know what he has up his sleeve.

S: I wish you would tell me.

N: You will find out when I get home.

S: TEASE. You don't get home for another few days.

N: See you then Stana. 😙

S: NATHAN.
S: Answer me!!!
S: I won't show you what I bought at Victoria Secret if you don't answer me.

N: Stana even though I would love to see what you bought... And believe me I do 😉. I need to stay strong and far away from a temptress like yourself. (But you could still send me a few pictures)

Stana let out an exasperated sigh. She stared at the bag of lingerie she had picked up today.

Nathan almost spit out his coffee as he received two picture messages from Stana.

She was wearing this absolutely sinful outfit. It was dark red. The bow covered up her breast as the 'wrapping' for the bow hung off on both sides leaving making it seem like if he would just pull the ribbon it would just fall off of her. Then one ribbon when right down the middle of her body wrapped underneath her center then it turned into a g string in the back. Which was reveled in the other picture.

S: you are not the only one with the present Nate 🎁☺️

N: Evil woman.