Chapter 4

Nathan was finally back in California again.

N: I am back ☀️ It was so cold in NYC. I was sure I would turn into a snowman. ⛄️

S: I heard! Wanna hangout tonight? 😊

N: This wouldn't be you wanting to get your present tonight... Would it?

S: Nate I am appalled you would think so low of me... But don't forget it 😉😉

N: Be over tonight at 5?

S: I will be waiting. 😘

Nathan was nervous about seeing Stana tonight. They haven't talked about what almost happened and it was freaking him out. He had no idea what was with their relationship. One day they would laugh and joke like best friends, the next he would want to push her against the wall lips fused together. Nathan shook the later thought away because he didn't need any of that clouding his thoughts.

It was five and Nathan was at Stana's door. He had definitely put way too much time thinking about what to wear, he had almost felt stupid. He settled on casual. A green lantern T-shirt and some jeans. He would be lying if he didn't make sure his ass looked good before he left.

"Hi Nathan!" She squealed wrapping him in a tight hug. She was wearing casual leather leggings and a simple sweater. "Come on in." She said taking his hand leading him inside her place. Once they were inside he took a seat at her bar. "I made grilled chicken salad, I hope that's okay." She said worried studying his face.
"Sounds perfect." She smiled at him and continued preparing the meal.
"Oh I brought some wine." He stated as he put the bottle on the counter.
"Thanks Nathan, I will pour us a glass."
"You know I didn't watch last weeks episode."
She was now invading his personal space.
"Nathan! And you call yourself Richard Castle." She said smirking at him.
"Well I was thinking we could watch it? If you would want to." Stana thought for a moment. "You know how to work the TV?" With that he was off in the living room getting her TV setup for this Castle viewing party.