INTRODUCTION

hello and welcome to UNCOVER!!!

just a few disclaimers before we get started:

1. this is my first story ever.

which means there is bound to be mistakes. i'm really just doing this for fun. i've never tried to write an actual story before, despite wanting to, so please go easy on me! this will most likely not be the best story you'll read, but i'm trying my best and that's all you can really ask for. (if the story is shit tho i'm sorry LOL) that being said, constructive criticism is always welcome!! i'd love hearing your thoughts and opinions on things, and if there are ever any mistakes, please kindly let me know. just don't be rude. 

2. this is solely for fun.

like i said before, this is all just something i'm doing on the side. that does not mean i don't care at all, but i do hope you know that sometimes i may get distracted in my real life, so updates might be all over the place. i tend to get writers block a lot so let's pray things go smoothly.... lol

3. this book is a work of fiction.

any similarities to any people, situations, plots etc. are purely coincidental as this was something created from my imagination.

4. All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced in any form on by an electronic or mechanical means, including information storage and retrieval systems, without permission in writing from the publisher, except by a reviewer who may quote brief passages in a review.

~~~~~~~~

now that that's out of the way, just want to say thank you to anyone that decides to read this book. i do hope you enjoy it!!

- gillian