NOTE

Hello everyone. This is a Firkle x Ike story, and yes they are aged up for everyone's benefit, they are sophomores in South Park high and the story starts in the middle of October. The story mainly focuses on Firkle but there will be parts where it is Ike's P.O.V. Also, Ike does not have a Canadian accent. I personally do not like when people give him an Canadian accent since he lives in Colorado and has barley been around Canadians. It's similar to me, I live in the country part of where I live. But because of that I say some stuff differently then how other people say it, like yellow is yeller, wash rag is warsh rag, and wrestling is wrastlin'. But that is because I grew up in the country. But Ike on the other hand did not live in Canada and isn't around people from Canada that have a Canadian accent so he doesn't have a Canadian accent. Firkle does not have neglective parents, he has a mom but not have a dad. Before firkle was born his mom was well she was a s\u+ and so she doesn't really know who firkles biological dad is but she still loves and respects her son. Ikes parents are not homophobic but they don't really like the fact about their sons being gay but they still love them and respect them.
I'm only saying this about them is because of the episode 'South Park Is Gay!' cause if you've watched it you can see that they are ok with it when they are watching 'Queer eye for the straight guy' but when Kyle come in and he is dressed "gay" they get upset.
Kyle is in college with his super best friend Stan. They are in a weird relationship because kyle kind of likes stan but doesn't really see it as a crush cause the only person he has ever liked is Rebecca, and to be honest he was in the 4th grade. Stan on the other hand has been pretty much getting drunk every night at college because of party's. Leaving Kyle to deal with his drunk ass, and when Kyle pretty much babysits him they end up making out or cuddling and watching T.V. Tweek and Craig are still together, Craig gave Tweek a promise ring at their graduation and ever since then their relationship has just gotten better. Tweek and Craig are not going to collage. Tweek is pretty much running Tweak Bros. Coffee all by his self whilst Craig is working on job sites as a heavy equipment mechanic. Now I know you are asking yourself "how did he get that job if he didn't go to college" well it's simple he went to his county's Vocational school earning a degree in Engineering/science technology's. Craig leaves on Sundays and drives all the way to Colorado Springs to work on the broken down heavy equipment that needs a service done or needs to be fixed. Craig then drives back on friday nights and hangs out with Tweek on the week ends. Tricia and Karen are not together however Karen does like Tricia, Tricia doesn't really like anyone and just wants to hang out with her friends and complain on mondays how cheesy of a couple Craig and Tweek are. Pete is with Mike, Mike no longer pretends to be a vampire, but he still dresses in the similar clothing style that he did wear when he still thought he was one. Pete now has the tips of his hair orange and let his natural color grow out, so now the parts that aren't orange are now not that dark of a black. Henrietta has gotten skinny ever since she has taken up wrestling. She really enjoys it and it helps her get away from smoking. She has been trying to stop smoking ever since it started to cause her teeth to turn yellow. Micheal now studying under a mortician to become one, he is currently trying to get all of the certifications to become one. Even tho they are not required by the state of Colorado, He still want to get one so in case something ever comes up and people start questioning if he is even a trained mortician. Pete on the other hand does not have a job he is living with Micheal but he still somehow helps pay rent. Pete and Mike have been together for a few months but are not ready to move in together. Pete has been trying to find a Job but every place he applies at denies him because of his criminal record. Pete doesn't really want a big job that'll make him a work-oholic. Micheal has questioned Pete on how he gets the rent money but Every time it just leans him to wanting to ask more questions. Ever since the goths have graduated they can't really hang out with firkle since when school is going on it is technically private property, when they all have the chance they go and hang out at the graveyard near the school. when they hang out there Firkle skips school to hang out with them.

OK. So that is pretty much all of the information on the characters that are in this book and/or will be mentioned. If I mention or add anyone else I will update this but for now this is all. OK, bye guys and I hope y'all enjoy this book.