13.

(Help- i cant watch the seven deadly sins without laughing everytime i look away and hear meliodas's voice- :,) )

"So! Guess what! We were able to get enough money to actually go on the field trip we planned!" Angie says happily "mmm. Really? I didnt expect that." Himiko says sleepily hugging a pillow. "Thats amazing! I have never been to a theme park before!" Maki says happily.

"What kind of rides do you guys want to do?" Rantaro asks. "Rollercoasters! All. Of. Them." Angie and Kokichi say in sync. "Heh, alright-" "I want to got to the harry potter area so i can get a wand, and a robe." Himiko says. Maki smiles "I just want to ride everything i can handle!" Maki exclaims. Kokichi nods in agreement. "..."

Kokichi then turns his head to shuichi who was just laying there looking at his phone. "..." Kokichi smiles and throws a pillow at him. "Ey!" Maki and angie giggle before also throwing pillows. "Hey!"  Himiko smiles at the four before throwing a pillow at rantaro. "Hey!" The group then starts throwing pillows at each other. "This is getting a bit to competitive." Maki says laughing.

"Really? I didnt notice, im to busy using shumai as a shield." Kokichi says throwing a pillow at maki. "You can use me as a shield any day ouma~kun!" Shuichi says happily. "...I prefer these comments in text, and if i wasnt using you to dodge pillows from kiibo then i would push you onto the ground." Kokichi says rolling his eyes. Shuichi shrugs. "You can't say his petty attempt to flirt isnt amuseing tho" Rantaro comments with a grin.

"Shut up weed hair!" "I dont wanna." "you both are such dumbasses." Angie and kokichi says throwing pillows at there faces.  Himiko crawls under the bed. "Im done. Goodnight." Kiibo nods in agreement. "Me to. Night." The whole group then decides to call it a night.