☘ ️Chapter 1 ☘️

The morning sun rays shine upon the summer green, lush grass and healthy, mundane trees as they dance along the soft wind. The empty, hazy sky as as white-winged birds raced down along the towns.

It's was your first time coming back after 10 months. Unlike other vice captains who stay close to their captains assisting in training their subordinates or in their office work, you prefer working alone, mostly doing dangerous missions in solitude across the kingdoms in secret.

Leaning against the high, well-forted wall, I slowly take in the scenery.

  My perculiar, straight, and cotton candy colored hair, tied in a messy  waterfall braid as the wind blows through it and my devil-colored eyes shines like rubies under the rays of the sun.  

I heard my name being called and I entered the room after knocking on the birch wooden door.

There sat before you was the renowned and  powerful Wizard King with towers of paper work on his desk. Beside him was his second in command, Marx, who was begging him to focus and finish signing the documents and on his right stand your bored, muscular but hideous captain who reeked like cigarettes.

The day before, you recieved a  projected auditory call from Marx saying that the Wizard King had a confidential expedition and would be explained further as soon as I get back.

I played with the hem of my dress and stared at the scenery behind the Julius as I waited for them to be finished with their business.

"So, Alexandria," I snap out of my daydream and turned to look at the Wizard King.

"Have you greeted your new subordinates back at you base?" He asked using me as an excuse to shut Marx's bickering.

"I have not nor do I plan too." I answered with nonchalant tone.

"That's the exact same answer as last year." He laughed. "But really, at your age you should at least try to socialize."

"I am grateful for your consideration but I am completely fine with being alone."

He looked at you with concern before continuing.

"Anyhow, about your assignment," He clapped his hands ecstatically before continuing,.

"You should be excited because this not only an opportunity to save the kingdom and the world but also to help you grow little one!

This mission is so uncommon that you are even the first to recieve such a heavy burden. Even I-"

"Can we get straight to the point, Julius? I wanna take a piss." Captain Yami interrupted the poor wizard king's speech, with his ....

"Oh yes of course," he coughed but failed hide his embarrassment.

"Like I said, this mission is uncommon so the danger out there is unknown.

It is only an assumption but we have a lot to risk especially when we just recently defeated the devil Zagred and everyone is still recovering from the attacks so we must proceed with precaution." You could see the word stress is written all over his face as he let out a deep sigh.

"The location of your next expedition would be somewhere far and strange. Their culture is different and their economic  development and their technology is far more advance ours.

With your quick thinking and adaptability, you are more than qualified for the job." He hands me a file, consisting of other details that I needed to know.

"Your job is to ensure the safety of highschool students. That should be your number one priority. If you spot anyone suspicious you have permission to do anything you want with him except killing."
Great my new job is babysitting students who are about a year older than me. Whohoo(ー_ー゛)