☘️ Chapter 4 ☘️

"Im sorry you had to deal with them Briar-san," I turned to see a smiling red hair that's similar to Bakugo's.

"My name is Kirishima Eijiro by the way," he grinned from ear to ear as he pointed towards himself then at the person beside him.

"And this is Bakugo Katsuki-"

"Heh?! Who told you to introduce me?!" Clamored Bakugo, to which we paid no attention.

"Nice to meet you Kirishima-san, Bakugo-san, you can skip the formalities and just call me by my name," giving a small bow, I placed a hand in my chest and gave a small smile.

His aura warm and welcoming and his bright smile was enough to make someone's frown turn upside down.

"Then same goes with us then," I replicated his bright smile with a small one.

"Heh, WHO SAID YOU CAN DECIDE FOR BOTH OF US-" Bakugo screamed once more before Kirishima slapped his hand over his mouth to prevent him from screaming any more.

"By the way Briar," ignoring the squirming Bakugo, he continued.

"I'm curious but how did you get in UA without your quirk...ah! If you don't mind me asking," he scratched his head nervously.

This grabbed the attention of everyone. They stopped with heir previous conversation and looked at me in curiosity with their eyes begging for answers.

I knew this question was gonna come sooner or later. After all, I got into the most prestigious school that is designed for 'quirks' which I don't have. But even so, it seemed like none of them had the guts the guts to ask me but their ears perked up like preys looking out for predators.

Were they perhaps waiting for someone to ask or did they ask this ecstatic kid to ask me for them?

It was an ambiguous thought. Something I was not quite sure off.

I said nothing but stared blankly at him. Everyone else was observing us, eyeing us like a hawk. They waited for my answer but I gave them none.

Answering them honestly can lead to more unnecessary questions that can breach the mission. If I chose to answer dishonestly, not only would it lead to more consequences but that would put me in the same category as them.

As if fate didn't want me to answer, All Might coughed, bringing back everyone's attention at him.

I sighed in relief, listening half-heartedly to what he was saying.

All Might goes through the rules. The class will be broken into teams of twelve, half heroes and half villains. Villains will guard a nuclear weapon they intend on deploying and the heroes must stop their scheme. If the heroes capture the villains or reach the nuclear core before time runs out, they win. If the villains manage to keep the nuclear core for the whole time or they capture the heroes, they win.

As he went through his instructions, I felt a glare at me, burning through the side of my head. I turned to see Baguko, eyeing me in suspiciously. It looked I caught the attention of the self-centered student.

Didn't seem like he was gonna look away anytime soon, I broke our staring contest and made it seem like I was focusing on our training.

"Excuse me All Might, but we're 21 how are we supposed to be divided equally kerok," Tsu said, as she counted everyone beforehand.

"It's easy," with his usual smile plastered on his face, he grabbed the paper behind him and started calling out their names and their partners.

I caught a glimpse of All Might looking at me. He shook his head slightly. I didn't really understand what he meant but I didn't question it. I continued to listen as he called out everyone's name but mine.