𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟬 - D.A.D.A and S.P.E.W

"𝚈𝚘𝚞'𝚟𝚎 𝚋𝚎𝚎𝚗 𝚘𝚗 𝚖𝚢 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚊 𝚍𝚛𝚞𝚐. 𝙾𝚑, 𝙾𝚙𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚒𝚊. 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚗 𝚑𝚎𝚕𝚙 𝚊 𝚏𝚘𝚘𝚕 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚏𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜 𝚒𝚗 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎."

𝕆𝕡𝕙𝕖𝕝𝕚𝕒 - 𝕋𝕙𝕖 𝕃𝕦𝕞𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕖𝕣𝕤

"Aww wittle Harold's got a crush."

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Thursday came around, and it was finally time for Y/N and Harry's first Defense Against the Dark Arts class with Professor Moody.

On the first day of term, Fred and George raved about him and how he really knew what he was doing, but Y/N was a bit skeptical.

She got an odd vibe from the teacher, and she didn't know if she was being paranoid, or if it was the wonky eye that kept spinning around that was making her so uncomfortable.

"Snape's in such a sour mood," Y/N complained to Harry when they were walking through the corridors from Potions. Harry, however, wasn't listening. "Harry?"

"Oh sorry," Harry said snapping back to look at Y/N. "What did you say?"

"I feel like I'm asking you this every day but are you okay?" she asked him.

"I'm fine," Harry murmured looking at his feet as he walked.

For the past three days, Harry had spent his time zoning out and getting lost in his own head, even Professor's started to notice.

During Divination the first day, he didn't even notice when he got tons of homework from Professor Trelawney because when Lavender Brown pointed out a planet in the Divination room, and Professor Trelawney explained it was Uranus, Ron blurted out, "Can I have a look at Uranus too, Lavender?"

He ended up doing his homework on the planetary movements at the Black Lake that day, however, unlike his dream, Y/N didn't show up.

The only thought that had been racing in his mind for the past three days was a question he wasn't sure how to answer.

'Do I like Y/N?'

Ron of course would know the answer right away and so would Hermione. But, there's a reason Harry's not in Ravenclaw.

"Hey Ced," Harry heard Y/N say pulling him out of his head. 

Cedric had been walking in the opposite direction as the Slytherin and Gryffindor pair and caught Y/N's attention.

"Hey Y/N," Cedric smiled. "Hey, Harry."

"Hi," Harry greeted with a slight grimace in his smile.

"Did you hear about the tournament?" Cedric asked.

"Yeah," Y/N said. "Do you think you're going to go for it?"

"I don't know," Cedric said. "It's a real risk but, it would make my dad really proud."

"Well there are other ways than risking your life to make your dad proud," Y/N said, growing concerned. 

"Yeah," Cedric said. "It might be fun though."