𝗬𝟰: 𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟯𝟲 - The Calm Before the Storm

"𝙸𝚝'𝚜 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚌𝚊𝚝𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝𝚗𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞."

ℂ𝕒𝕟 𝕀 ℍ𝕒𝕧𝕖 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔻𝕒𝕟𝕔𝕖 - ℤ𝕒𝕔 𝔼𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕟 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕍𝕒𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕤𝕒 ℍ𝕦𝕕𝕘𝕖𝕟𝕤

A/N: Buckle Up Besties!

─── ∙ ~☾~ ∙ ───

Y/N had just entered the Gryffindor common room and unfortunately for her, she walked right into the middle of a party. 

"I have got to stop doing this," Y/N sighed being pulled in by Fred and George. 

She gladly took a custard from them before walking over to the couches where Neville and the golden trio were seated. The twins following behind. 

"Hey, Harry...and everyone else," Y/N said looking around at the group of frantic Gryffindors. "What's up, did you figure out the clue in your egg yet?"

"Nope," Harry said messing with the golden egg that sat in his lap. "The egg opens but it just screeched," he shuddered. 

"Sounded like a banshee," George said. "Burst our eardrums."

"It sounded like someone was being tortured," Neville said, his face a bit pale. "What if you have to fight off the Crutiartus Curse Harry!"

Y/N placed a hand on Neville's arm. She knew how tough the subject of the Crutiartus Curse was on him. 

"Don't be a prat, Neville, that's illegal," George said. 

"And throwing someone into a firey pit with dragons isn't?" Y/N said glaring at George for being so inconsiderate. 

"They wouldn't use the Cruciatus Curse on the champions," George insisted. "I thought it sounded a bit like Percy singing...maybe you've got to attack him while he's in the shower, Harry."

"Want a jam tart, Hermione?" Fred suddenly offered. 

Hermione looked at the plate of tarts suspiciously while Fred was grinning from ear to ear. 

"It's alright," Fred said. "I haven't done anything to them. It's the custard creams you got to watch out for–"

Neville and Y/N both choked and spit out the custards they had been offered into napkins. 

"Just a little joke," Fred laughed. 

Y/N glared at him while he offered jam tarts to Hermione again, which this time she took. 

"Did you get all this from the kitchens, Fred?" Hermione asked trying to sound casual. 

"Yep," Fred said smiling widely at her. He then mimicked a house elf's voice and said, "Anything we can get you, sir, anything at all!'"

"How do you get in there?" Hermione said innocently like she was just trying to hold conversation. 

"Easy," Fred said, "Concealed door behind a painting of a bowl of fruit and–" He then stopped speaking, eyeing her suspiciously. "Why?"