Moving day

As normal I wake up at 8am everyday. Today I decided to stream all day. I got a call from Karl and he asked me to move in with the dsmp! Can u believe it. Of course I said yes! So I started packing as fast as I could. I texted Karl saying I'm ready and he said he would meet me at my apartment to help me with my stuff. An hour later, I hear a knock at my door. I open the door and see Karl.

Y/n* Oh my gosh Karl hey!
As I hug him really tightly.
Karl* Oh hey y/n!
As I feel his arms rapped around me and I feel my heart going very fast.
Karl* So let's go put your boxes in the truck.
Y/n* OK!
2 hours pass and we finally finished putting the boxes in the truck. I was so tired but excited! As I got in the truck and Karl drove off to the Dsmp house I was going to stay in for a very long time. I feel asleep.

Karl's POV *Truck ride*

As I see Y/n fall asleep I say in my head she looks so cute when she is asleep. As I hit my head on the truck wheel and say no no no I can't fall for Y/n. As I see her fall over onto my lap. My face turns so red. I didn't want to wake her up so I let her there for the whole ride.

Y/n POV

As I hear a voice telling me to wake up.

Karl* Y/n wake up we here!

As I noticed that my head was on Karl's lap, and I turned so red that I sit up so fast.

Karl* You ok Y/n?
Y/n* um-.. Ya I'm fine..
Karl* Alright then come on u have to go say hello to everyone!
Y/n* Alright let's go!

As I walk inside the house I see everyone running up to me and hugging me, screaming surprise! I see a banner saying welcome to your new home Y/n. Me reading that made me cry.

Dream* Welcome Y/n!
Karl* Hey y/n u ok?
Y/n* Ya I'm fine I just got emotional
Karl* Come here

As I feel his arms rap around me again as I feel him hugging me

Y/n* And ty Dream!
Corpse* Waddup up baby
Y/n* Hello Corpse

As I laugh when I hear Corpse say that. I asked Dream where are the others. He told me they are in the kitchen making some food. As Karl takes me to my room he says.

Karl* Here is your room, and my room is next door we will be sharing a bathroom

Y/n* Alright that is fine by me.

It was so dark I decided to go to sleep.

To be Continued-

Thank you so much for the support. I hope u enjoy the new chapter. I will be making a new chapter everyday and I will try my best! 🥰