🌌Vacation news!🌌

As I wake up, to the sun hitting my eyes, as I groan. I open my eyes rubbing them as I see Karl letting go of the curtain. He looks at me and says.

Karl* Morning sunshine!

As he gives me a grin. I roll around the bed.

Karl* Come on u have to get out of bed

Y/n* Well I can't remember u fucked me to hard yesterday and my legs still hurt ass hole.

Karl* Well u did ask me to fuck u so It's not really my fault.

He gives me a grin. As I get out of bed and get ready for the day. I wear a tank top, that shows my belly. With a very pretty pattern, it was black. I also had some white mommy jeans, with a belt around.

I walk out of the room and I accidentally bump into corpse.

Corpse* Hey u alright

He said with his hot ass deep voice.

Y/n* Oh ya sorry

As I feel his hand around my waist supporting me.

Corpse* It's alright, we better get going down stairs.

Y/n* Why are we doing something today?

Corpse* Yes I believe so. I love your outfit by the way

As Corpse winks at me, and my face turns red.

Y/n* Alright then let's go

Corpse* Alright

As we both walk downstairs, everyone was talking, we found out we where going on vacation in Bora Bora. I was so exited because I have always wanted to go there. As I go upstairs exited, I start packing my backs, just like everyone else. I hear a knock at my door and I say come in. It was corpse, I wonder what he needs.

Corpse* Hey Y/n, I wanted to tell u that u , and me will be sharing a room in the hotel.

Y/n* Oh alright thank you for letting me know!

Corpse* No problem 😊

As he walks out and I say.

Y/n* Hey corpse wait.

Corpse turns around and says.

Corpse* Yes?

As I run up to him and hug him. As he hugs me back. I see Karl behind Corpse. He didn't really care if we hugged because Corpse and I have been friends since high school.

Corpse* Well I better get packing!

Y/n* Alright!

As he leaves the room and I keep packing. I feel a hand around my waist and I look over my shoulder and I see Karl.

Y/n* Oh hey Karl!

Karl* Hey bby, your packing a lot of things.

Y/n* Well duh we are staying in Bora Bora for a whole month, so of course I'm pack almost my whole closet.

I tell him smiling. As he giggles and hugs me from be hide. As I hear Sapnap knocking the door.

Sapnap* Hey the car is here to drive us to the airport!

Y/n* Oh great timing I just finished!

Karl* OK let's get out.

As we all go outside, I see Karl locking the door of the house. We all get in the car, me sitting in the middle, and Corpse on my right, and Karl on my left. Everyone else was in the back, or in another car.

We finally get to the airport, and we got in the airplane very fast. I had a seat next to Corpse and Karl, so I just sat in the middle.

Hours passed and we where finally there. I look out the window very exited. We land and we all grab our suitcases and get out. We got sorted into our rooms and we unpacked. I needed a vacation!

To be Continued

Hey guys!! I hope u enjoyed this Chapter I was really exited when I wrote it because I have always wanted to go to Bora Bora. At least my characters get to have a great vacation! Please let me know if u enjoyed the new chapter. Be on the look out because the next chapter will be coming very soon!
Thank for your support it means a lot!! ❤❤