🌌Vacation Part 2🌌

As we walk out of the plane, we where greeted with some drinks and a snack. This place was so beautiful. I feel a hand around my waist as I look be hide me and I see Corpse just holding onto me. I say.

Y/n* Hey Corpse!

Corpse* Hey Y/n. Did u enjoy the plane ride?

Y/n* Ya it was great!

Corpse started making random jokes as I start laughing so hard that I couldn't breath. I look beside me and see Karl staring at both of us with a jealous face, but I decided to just ignore it and enjoy my time. Corpse gets closer and says in my ear.

Corpse* Y/n we are sharing a room

As he said that it gave me shivers down my body, but it felt so good. I told myself to stop because I'm dating karl and I can't do that to him. I was blacked out into my own little world when Corpse says.

Corpse* Y/n you there? *he says whispering in my ear*

Y/n* Oh right sorry, yes I'm here. And that's exiting!

Corpse* Yes it is! *he says with a smirk and then laughs*

As we get our room keys, me and Corpse say goodbye to everyone and that we will meet them when we are settled in. We walk in our room, the first thing I did was flop on the bed.

Y/n* hmm so soft *I say with a smile*

Corpse* haha *he says laughing*

Y/n* Oh sorry! I just really wanted to do that! *I say with a nervous laugh, as I get up from the bed*

Corpse* It's alright, know get back in there.

Corpse As fast as he could he tackles me and we fall on the bed, Corpse being on top of me. He tickles me and I laugh really hard.
Corpse stops as he stares at me and says.

Corpse* You look very pretty- *he says blushing and looking away*

Y/n* Thank you! *I say blushing as I pull his shirt so he can be closer to me as I hug him*

Corpse* This feels nice *he says as he hugs me tightly*

Corpse and I took a nice nap together, cuddling in each other's arms as I hear the door open. As I look over and see. Oh no. Karl.

Karl* What are yall doing!! *he says pushing me on the ground*

Corpse wakes up and sees me on the ground, with a tear in my eye.

Corpse* What the fuck Karl!! *he says yelling with his deep as voice*

Karl* Shut it Corpse she is my girl friend not your she can stay on the honking floor if I say so!

Corpse* Fuck no. Your suppost to treat her like a princess not like a fucking toy that u make her do what u want!

I hear them yelling at each other. I couldn't handle it anymore so I get up and run out the room. I cry as I run. Corpse follows me and says.

Corpse* Y/n slow down! *he says out of breath*

I stay silent, as I collapsed on the floor. I start crying. Even tho I didn't know why I was crying. I see Corpse getting closer to me and pushing me closer to him as he cuddles me and holds me in his arms.

Corpse* It's alright right love *he says as he kisses me on the forehead*

Y/n* I can't handle it anymore *I say crying not being able to speak*

Corpse* I didn't know he treated u like that... *he says concerned*

Y/n* I didn't say anything-...

Corpse* Well u should! *he says pushing my chin up making me look at him. As he wipes my tears.

I see Ranboo, Quackity, Dream, and George. Walking up to us as they see me crying and me around Corpse arms.

Ranboo* What happened here?

Quackity* Ranboo u didn't hear what Karl did?

Ranboo* Well no I asked for a reason u know!

Quackity* stop with the fucking attitude! Don't u see y/n is crying her eyes out!

Ranboo* right..

Dream and George get closer to Corpse and me. As they hug both of us for a very long time, as Quackity and Ranboo join the hug.

It made me feel safe.

Y/n* Thank you guys. I love you all *I say as I struggle to get up*

Corpse sees the struggle of me trying to get up so he helps me, and says.

Corpse* You should do something about Karl, Y/n. He's not the right one for u.

Y/n* I know but I know who is right for me.

Corpse looks at me and says.

Corpse* Who?

Y/n* you of course! *I say as I grab his shirt as pull him in, as I kiss him passionately*

Corpse kisses me back in shock. He backs away and looks at me.

Corpse* That's good to hear. We will talk when u get back to the room alright?

I nod my head yes, as I walk to Karl's room. I walk in and I see him kissing a random girl.

Y/n* Karl we have to talk.

Karl jumps up and yells at the girl to get out.

Karl* Yes baby?

Y/n* don't fucking call me that. We are breaking up

Karl* Oh alright, I never liked u anyway.

Y/n* say what u want to say. But we all know that's lie.

I say as I walk out, and run to my room. I see Corpse laying down on the bed. As I run and jump on him.

Corpse* Well u seem happy *he says laughing and playing with my hair*

Y/n* because I'm Corpse!

Corpse* really how so love?

Y/n* because your here with me

I say as I kiss him passionately. It was a long day, so I fell asleep, out of no where. I rap myself around Corpse arms as I go into a deep sleep.

To be Continued

I'm so sorry that this chapter took longer than ever! I really appreciate for the 80 reads in this story I always thought this would never happen because I was never really good at writing. But thank you for all the support! I hope u enjoy this Chapter it took me a while to see what I wanted to write about, but it's finally out so! I hope u enjoy! <3

1,086 words